It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I tried my luck again and got a game that isn't on the list:

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

Pity I already own it on steam...

Edit:
Took another shot, got another game that's not on the list:
Tales from the Borderlands

Maybe they've added to the pool?
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Jenkinz
Got 5 stars (mainly to insure I got hard west at least) and got these classics, and I emphasize classics:

-D: The Game
-Little Big Adventure: Twinsen's Odyssey
-Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Shadow of Chernoble
-Scanner Sombre

An ok selection for what I shelled out, but I may have to break out an old PC with an AGP card to enjoy the experience!
I got a game not in the list.
Hector: Badge of Carnage
KittyFields: I got a game not in the list.
Hector: Badge of Carnage
It's already been mentioned, but OP hasn't done any updating in a while...
high rated
I've updated my spreadsheet with the list of Stars. Should be up to date with all the posts...

Can't link it because of downrepping from our resident trade scammer, but someone will likely drive-by soon with a link...
I don't think these have been mentioned:

* Candle
* Silence
Post edited December 16, 2017 by undeadcow
Act of War: Gold Edition
Armikrog
RWarehall: I've updated my spreadsheet with the list of Stars. Should be up to date with all the posts...

Can't link it because of downrepping from our resident trade scammer, but someone will likely drive-by soon with a link...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit#gid=967984681

What a wonderful resource. It's a shame someone doesn't appreciate your work.
Kingdom: New Lands

Very lucky. I only tried one star just now and got a very good deal (~80% off) on a game I think might be worth playing.
Astebreed Definitive Edition

Not familiar with the game, but got a lot of positive reviews so i guess its not too bad :)
nice! bought 1 star to take me up to getting the ''free' copy of Master of Orion and received this:

Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
I got The Walking Dead: Season 2!
New in the list. Thanks GOG!
Couldnt resist, must buy stars...... just the one, or two.

1. On Rusty Trails
2. Tales from the Borderlands.

One more see if I could land Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles.

3. Terra Nova : Strike Force Centauri

Nooooo, no more.

Played tales on the Xbox one, will obviously have to play it again now on PC, would be rude not too, but one day, I will get Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles, probably after I have already got it on steam from a humble or something though :p
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
I bought 4 stars:

->observer_
-Layers of Fear
-Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
-BIT.TRIP BEAT

I'm considering buying more buy my poor wallet can only take so much.