It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come on, nobody said about the OP:
"username checks out"?

Yeah yeah, this isn't Reddit, bla bla :P
Post edited December 14, 2017 by phaolo
Not a fantastic list by any stretch of the imagination (have a feeling i will get a Bit Trip game if i boought a star)
Can confirm, this list is complete. I've pretty much owned every item there, and anyone I purchased from here out is a gift.

The GOG front page will even grey out the buy stars with a floating tip mentioning that everything here out will be a gift
Ugh. Bit.Trip Flux gave me a black screen so bad that I couldn't even see the task manager to force close it. I think I'll ask for a refund and try another star.
Edit: Okay. I got it to work by finding the settings file and changing fullscreen from yes to no. Not a bad game, overall. Much like Breakout's harder, more musically driven cousin.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by pmcollectorboy
Startrail: Can confirm, this list is complete. I've pretty much owned every item there, and anyone I purchased from here out is a gift.

The GOG front page will even grey out the buy stars with a floating tip mentioning that everything here out will be a gift
I'm not sure that is necessarily true. The code makes it appear there should be 200 games. But if it's like other events like this, we are missing games that most everyone owns like Torchlight or games which always appear in these mystery boxes. Most of the people reporting, have done this before in other similar events, hence we all already own the same games.
Startrail: Can confirm, this list is complete. I've pretty much owned every item there, and anyone I purchased from here out is a gift.

RWarehall: I'm not sure that is necessarily true. The code makes it appear there should be 200 games. But if it's like other events like this, we are missing games that most everyone owns like Torchlight or games which always appear in these mystery boxes. Most of the people reporting, have done this before in other similar events, hence we all already own the same games.
Uh... sorry I didn't quite understand your statement, could you rephrase that a little?
RWarehall: I'm not sure that is necessarily true. The code makes it appear there should be 200 games. But if it's like other events like this, we are missing games that most everyone owns like Torchlight or games which always appear in these mystery boxes. Most of the people reporting, have done this before in other similar events, hence we all already own the same games.
Startrail: Uh... sorry I didn't quite understand your statement, could you rephrase that a little?
For example, let's assume a game like Torchlight or Witcher Enhanced EE are possible "star" drops...
You can have gotten every "star" until it tells you there are no more, but since you, and almost everyone else, already owns them, the "stars" will never drop them for us.

So it's likely there are still some games missing from the list, but they will be games owned by almost all the regulars and the only way we will see them drop is finding a user with very few games reporting them to drop.
Startrail: Uh... sorry I didn't quite understand your statement, could you rephrase that a little?
RWarehall: For example, let's assume a game like Torchlight or Witcher Enhanced EE are possible "star" drops...
You can have gotten every "star" until it tells you there are no more, but since you, and almost everyone else, already owns them, the "stars" will never drop them for us.

So it's likely there are still some games missing from the list, but they will be games owned by almost all the regulars and the only way we will see them drop is finding a user with very few games reporting them to drop.
Ah ok, got it, just like somebody got Jotun earlier in the thread.

Yeap! Possible :) Should rephrase my statement then.... lol

Other than freebies previously given in the past, that list is largely complete :)
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Startrail
1 star got me Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 - Not exactly what I would call "my thing", but I guess it will make for an somewhat different christmas time adventure.
So I managed to find some extra money lying around and rolled some more dice

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Astebreed Definitive Edition
Kings Bounty Warriors of the North
La-Mulana
Patrician 3
>observer_
Lego Batman 2
Timelapse
Holy Potatoes We're in Space?!

So score here.

2 I definitely wanted (Lego Batman and Holy Potatoes)
6 I'm intrigued enough looking at the store page to keep and try
And 1 I have no interest (La-Mulana, Platformers just don't do it for me.)
Kyn
AVP 2000
The Coma: Recut
else Heart.Break()
and
The Sexy Brutale

thinking if I'll ask for refund, I already have these games in my steam library..so dont see any point in doubling up, but DRM free is nice.
Question: If I buy some stars, but I don't open them, if I buy them again, I risk finding duplicates, or do the new stars take into account the games contained in the old stars? I like too much to keep all the stars on the shelf.
I got Crime Cities
New stars were added at 3PM today:

- Hob
- Silence
- Valhalla Hills
- Feist
- Yono and the Celestial Elefants
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Anime-BlackWolf