It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Just passed 600 pages (in default post-count view). Suck it, News Thread. ;)
Grargar: I think we already passed the News Thread quite a while ago.
Yes, but a nice round milestone makes it all the sweeter. And I missed the chance at 500.
Khajiin: Anyone else think it's strange to have SQ4-6 in the deal but not SQ 1-3?
Nope. Just as it isn't strange to have Capitalism 2 instead of 1 and Carmageddon 2 instead of 1.
Woop woop, SpaceQuest i own you!
IAmSinistar: Just passed 600 pages (in default post-count view). Suck it, News Thread. ;)
LOL! ;-D
foxworks: Thanks! Portal is one game I still need to play. It's in that darn backlog somewhere :D
You could easily play through the entirety of the first Portal in the time it takes to watch a few copies of Keane Park sell, you know that right?
The only downside being that after you've played Portal other games might not look that good anymore, it really is THAT good.
tinyE: All of a sudden it's asking me to log in when I go to purchase. Is that the site or my browser?
Whenever I'm checking the sale on my phone, I usually refresh the page first. If I see a new game has pop up and I click "Buy now" before it completes loading the page it does that. Apparently one of the last things it loads upon a refresh is the information that you're already logged in.

If that's your case just wait until the load is fully or almost complete and it won't happen anymore.
Khajiin: Anyone else think it's strange to have SQ4-6 in the deal but not SQ 1-3?
Agreed. It'd be better if it was just SQ1-6 and call it good...not break it up. *sigh*
Grargar: I think we already passed the News Thread quite a while ago.
IAmSinistar: Yes, but a nice round milestone makes it all the sweeter. And I missed the chance at 500.
Just you wait till 666. I wonder which game will have the "honour".
Anyone here play pokemon? I'm working on an endgame team for Y and have managed to con my friends into helping me evolve my trade evolution pokemon today.

EDIT: Also, I'm hoping the last couple of games on my list roll around soon. I really want to spend part of my day actually working on schoolwork... Except I only have work in two classes today, and one of them has already passed.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by legoking777
E_Morricone: Space Quest finally!

Been waiting days for this one.
I'm the same way. Haven't slept properly in two or three days. Thank goodness it's finally here!
Got it finally! SQ is now in the bag and off the wish list!
im off to sleep. have fun. maybe there will be something left in the morning to buy lol.
legoking777: Anyone here play pokemon? I'm working on an endgame team for Y and have managed to con my friends into helping me evolve my trade evolution pokemon today.
There's a reason I have this name and avatar.

Haven't done much in X/Y, but we can probably figure something out later today. Send me a PM.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Pidgeot
They have several sequels without originals here.
A plan to get people to buy the first at regular price perhaps?
Pidgeot: This took 42½ minutes during round 2 for 500 copies - I would have thought it would go faster, but we'll see...
Half gone now...