It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come on! Someone buy the rest of these terrible "Luftrauser" games! Yet another indie game that tries to look like it is an old game. The scourge of Gog and a disease in the gaming industry.
Neverfree: Seems as though I'm back for a little bit :)
Kitty avatars unite!
jimnorth: Kitty avatars unite!
Raise your paws in the air and lay forth your battle cries!!
Do I count? :D
dr.schliemann: Tired of seeing Luftrausers on the homepage? Time for some GOM (Good Old Music): Iron Maiden - Aces High

Please Eddie, wipe out that Luftrausers.
Pangaea666: Now, that's something else :) Really looking forward to see them live again in about a month's time.
Any other band and I would read this as "another live performance". But in this case I read it as "rise from their graves and live once more". :)
Neverfree: Raise your paws in the air and lay forth your battle cries!!
mew!
Kitty! Okay, that was fun :)
foxworks: Kitty! Okay, that was fun :)
Another joins our party, The minions of hell grow stronger!
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Neverfree
donsanderson: Gotta go to my volunteer job for a while before they think I died. ;)
IAmSinistar: Cheers mate, have a good shift! I'll likely grab a QFG gift code if I catch it going around, since it's in high demand. You can let me know if you need it if I get it and you don't.
Thanks, I'm back.
ALWAYS check to see that the boss is not in a 'cleaning frenzy' before going to work!
Sheesh.

Anyone have a link to "The List"?
So the only game I wanted that I managed to miss all three times was Bard's Tale. Still looking forward to getting Larry, then I will be complete. :D
foxworks: Kitty! Okay, that was fun :)
Neverfree: Another joins our party, The minions of hell grow stronger!
If I had a white cat I'd make a Sinistar halo to go behind his head and photograph him hissing. :)
IAmSinistar: Cheers mate, have a good shift! I'll likely grab a QFG gift code if I catch it going around, since it's in high demand. You can let me know if you need it if I get it and you don't.
donsanderson: Thanks, I'm back.
ALWAYS check to see that the boss is not in a 'cleaning frenzy' before going to work!
Sheesh.

List
Sheesh.

Welcome back, you've not missed much, game-wise.
Sheesh.

RabiatorG0G: List
Thanks! ;)
Sheesh.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V3zUqGT8Ob8HShCbBoi2UzruXglMbYWGDi5FmLGY_xU/edit

here you go :)