It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JogsterXL: Woohoo! Got my first freebie of the sale: Cognition!
Tekkaman-James: Is there a method to getting a free game? Do you just spam the "Buy now" button? I'm confused...and jealous. :P
Spamming won't work. Only one try per game. It's a matter of luck.
JogsterXL: Woohoo! Got my first freebie of the sale: Cognition!
IAmSinistar: Awesome freebie! Congratulations mate!
Score!!
Tekkaman-James: Is there a method to getting a free game? Do you just spam the "Buy now" button? I'm confused...and jealous. :P
Just hit the buy now button, and it will either say you got it free, or come up with the payment info box. Spamming the Buy Now button won't do any good, as once you do it the first time, it is linked to your account.

IAmSinistar: Awesome freebie! Congratulations mate!
Thanks, enjoyed the first two I got from a bundle a while back, now can finally finish the series!
foxworks: Well, Grargar has decided to postpone redeeming until they've they've disappeared from round three. Grargar is in it for the long haul ;)
Good on him, that's the spirit!

I've just got two watches going at the moment - Inquisitor for kojocel and Police Quest for Soccorro. Both users are around but in an on-and-off limbo as they move between places and attend to other necessities. But I'll likely grab keys for both regardless whether they happen to get them themselves, since they seem to be wanted by others as well.
Got another freebie :)
But has anyone get a free game of an already owned one (free gift) ?
Anybody got a gift code of Ethlords 2? I missed that one (was taking a nap)

I can send you $2.00 paypal :) Make an extra $0.51 *hehe*
goldenwyrm: Got another freebie :)
I don't think you can get a freebie on an already owned game.
foxworks: Well, Grargar has decided to postpone redeeming until they've they've disappeared from round three. Grargar is in it for the long haul ;)
IAmSinistar: Good on him, that's the spirit!

I've just got two watches going at the moment - Inquisitor for kojocel and Police Quest for Soccorro. Both users are around but in an on-and-off limbo as they move between places and attend to other necessities. But I'll likely grab keys for both regardless whether they happen to get them themselves, since they seem to be wanted by others as well.
Nice! Life does like to interfere with sales such as these.
I'm guessing it's not possible, which makes me regret not buying gift codes first time around.
Yes, my first freebie was for Sang-Froid, which I already have here.
Jsmnox: Awww... After three days, I've missed Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition the three times. Well, I've a lot of games to play, I'll wait for other sales.

How long has it been this round? Cause I've been off for about 15 minutes only...
Niteris: Lmfao, I have a gift code for it, bought it thinking it was a game a friend wanted when it only had a similar name.
Interested?
Oh, don't worry. See if you can trade it in case you miss another game but thank you very much anyway :)
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Jsmnox
Looks like I made the right decision to get some sleep when those 1400 copies of Theme Park came up! :-) A bit bummed I missed A Bard's Tale (will catch it on future sale I'm sure), but so so so happy Hitman and Raiden did their Keaning business and I got back just in time for Zork Anthology and Papers Please, wooooot!!!

Now all I need is Quest for Glory, Space Quest and Larry to come along and I'll be one happy gaming camper! :-)
blotunga: I don't think you can get a freebie on an already owned game.
Yah, you can.
nipil: I just finished telsagrad, which i bought yesterday :-) Was quite nice ! If you can get your hands on it, it's definitly worthit (finished it in 7 hours, not all cards found,but hey,life is too short to be a completionist !
I had it on my "to buy" list but sadly I missed it because of external circumstances. However I am glad to hear that it's a nice game and you enjoyed it, I will buy it the next time it's on sale, no hurry for that.
I missed Bard's tale all three time? @%$#&*!