It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ungunbu: mmm... the most difficult part is understanding the rules
JMich: First correct answer gets 1 point. If said answer also answers the bonus question, it gets more points.

If the first correct answer doesn't contain the answers to the bonus question(s), those are lost.
slightly more clear :p
ralfkorrek: I just picked up one Time Commando. This is my good deed of the day, I presume :)
infinityeight: If you pick up eight, you won't have to do anything nice for at least a month. ;-)
Hm... sounds somewhat tempting - Karma collecting made easy :-)
Ungunbu: why the heck someone would buy tome on steam since it's a free game?
I would say they must be really stupid, but I can't say that because I bought "Sleeping Dogs" on Uplay then I bought it again on Steam not remembering that I had already purchased it on Uplay. Bright, huh?
Can I link GOG games to my Steam account?
blessed be the chosen 85 heroes, that will save us from the tyrant known as "Time Commando"
triock: Geez, only 15 games in 3rd round so far, that's slow.
aristotle61: Hey, where is everyone getting this information about "rounds" and how many games have been up for sale? Do you also know the games that have been for sale in those rounds? I'm assuming you haven't been sitting in front of your computer watching since the sale started. :)

Is there a prophet out there who can tell me what percentage of the sale's time has been used up by "Time Commando"? It's getting so bad I'm beginning to think that they are just trying to sell that game to me personally!
Dedicated people have been keeping track since the start of the sale, for the good of the community. :) Check the first post of the thread for a list of games that are part of this sale, and keep an eye on the latest posts for updates on the current round (FYI, this is the third and final round of the sale).
Ungunbu: why the heck someone would buy tome on steam since it's a free game?
aristotle61: I would say they must be really stupid, but I can't say that because I bought "Sleeping Dogs" on Uplay then I bought it again on Steam not remembering that I had already purchased it on Uplay. Bright, huh?
compliments :p
epictime: Can I link GOG games to my Steam account?
Nope, though you can add them as "Non-steam games". The ones using DOSBox may be a bit trickier though.
triock: Geez, only 15 games in 3rd round so far, that's slow.
aristotle61: Hey, where is everyone getting this information about "rounds" and how many games have been up for sale? Do you also know the games that have been for sale in those rounds? I'm assuming you haven't been sitting in front of your computer watching since the sale started. :)

Is there a prophet out there who can tell me what percentage of the sale's time has been used up by "Time Commando"? It's getting so bad I'm beginning to think that they are just trying to sell that game to me personally!
It's very simple; there's always been someone to keep an eye out, and we know that a round is over when all 100 games have had a turn. The next round then repeats the same 100 games, but in a different order.

My computer has been automatically logging every new sale since some time in round 1.

Time Commando has so far lasted 5 hours 40 minutes in this round, which is about 13% of the time the sale has been running - and that's only counting this round, it was much quicker in previous rounds (about 30 minutes in round 2, not sure about round 1 right now).
Balls!
epictime: Can I link GOG games to my Steam account?
JMich: Nope, though you can add them as "Non-steam games". The ones using DOSBox may be a bit trickier though.
hah I was wondering if I was being clear or not. I should have added the rule that makes it clearer - points only go to the first correct answer. If you happen to answer the bonus question as well, you get 2.

Will see how it goes by playing :)

The following artist is helping wake me up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVt7Ir2pNT8&list=PLWn1jdbvnm25eW6IkeA8zS6BlO5hQiAIf&shuffle=14494

1/ Name the full title of the RPG game that the music artist linked above shares
2/ Name the studio that developed and published the game (bonus)

Pidgeot: It's very simple; there's always been someone to keep an eye out, and we know that a round is over when all 100 games have had a turn. The next round then repeats the same 100 games, but in a different order.

My computer has been automatically logging every new sale since some time in round 1.

Time Commando has so far lasted 5 hours 40 minutes in this round, which is about 13% of the time the sale has been running - and that's only counting this round, it was much quicker in previous rounds (about 30 minutes in round 2, not sure about round 1 right now).
how did you do the log? hacked the js? sniffed network requests?
Tarnicus: hah I was wondering if I was being clear or not. I should have added the rule that makes it clearer - points only go to the first correct answer. If you happen to answer the bonus question as well, you get 2.

Will see how it goes by playing :)

The following artist is helping wake me up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVt7Ir2pNT8&list=PLWn1jdbvnm25eW6IkeA8zS6BlO5hQiAIf&shuffle=14494

1/ Name the full title of the RPG game that the music artist linked above shares
2/ Name the studio that developed and published the game (bonus)
Hamer Geile ?
JMich: First correct answer gets 1 point. If said answer also answers the bonus question, it gets more points.

If the first correct answer doesn't contain the answers to the bonus question(s), those are lost.
Thank you for clarifying for me :)