It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I swear to god if Humans Must Answer is next I'm gonna shove a brick up someone's ass.
We could do a massive advertising operation and convince people to click on the "buy now" link just for a chance of getting it free. It costs nothing, after all XD.
HAHAHA! Flatout 2 is awesome when played with a steering wheel and pedals!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!! WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
This 3rd run is very slow.

After following the second run for almost 24 hours, and buying 5 out of my 6 wanted games, I don't know if I'll manage to follow this one as well :)

The game I didn't manage to get was due to Chrome crashing while paying with paypal.....
AspieGamer: I swear to god if Humans Must Answer is next I'm gonna shove a brick up someone's ass.
next one is Evil Genius. It has a shot at going down at quicker pace.

But I dread the Humans Must Answer, since it went down in 3 hours on the previous run. And they are upping the numbers.
farlark: I wonder why they decided to do this kind of sale again. Surely they remember this exact problem from last time?
I thought they had fixed it and built in a time limit. But maybe they have a contract that says they need to sell 400 copies of this game or...

It's a flaw in the sale. They could sell so many other games in the same time...
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Trilarion
omg it sold 3
and 2 more
and another 1
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Niggles
Time Commando forever?
stysio: Well, even if it's a normal thing around here it's surprisingly humane. I can get to my college assignment right now, thanks to you, without thinking all the time about missing a chance to get a deal on a game I already know.

When the technology exists and teleportation of liquids will be a fact, I'll buy you a drink of preference and send it to you over web. Right now all I can think of is to buy a spare copy of something like Arcanum and pass it to someone who will miss it.

You have my sincere thanks, again.
"paying it forward" is one of the best ways to reciprocate rather than "paying it back" :) Most of the very generous people I've met on GOG have more games than they could possibly hope to complete (guilty of that one myself) so helping another is a great way to go :)
I think that the name " TIME " Commando is not correct , it should be called " ETERNITY COMMANDO "
are people waking up somewhere now?
please someone could point me to the list of games appeared during round 3? thanks in advance
AspieGamer: I swear to god if Humans Must Answer is next I'm gonna shove a brick up someone's ass.
Is that someone you and is that a reward for yourself?
Niggles: are people waking up somewhere now?
i woke up a couple of hours ago
Niggles: are people waking up somewhere now?
In London it's 10:02 so .. maybe here