It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whew, it's a good thing sierra games sell like hot cakes.
Anyone grabbed extra copy of Severance (Blade of Darkness) or Etherlords? I'll be happy to trade :)
Tarnicus: Methinks you are being cheeky as Kings Quest 4/5/6 will be the next game on sale :)
HypersomniacLive: If the pattern holds up, it's going to be Space Quest 4+5+6.

EDIT: ninja'd

On a side-note, does anyone else gets thrown back a good number of pages in the thread every time they post?
yup, we have crippled the server i geuss xD
Morning everyone,

I got outrightly Keaned by Alan's Nightmare. Tried to pass my time reading a book, but my eyelids got too heavy to hold them up. Last thing I saw was Alan's last 6 coies to go, or so.

Anyway, I don't feel that bad for abandoning my post - me sees "Pidgeot and his awesome bot" makes my work obsolete ;)

And now... in the name of Chaos Gods, please someone tell me that my eyes are sleepy, that I can't properly read numbers and those chickens weren't here almost for 3,5 hours... o.O
hehe hence my edit :) Kings/Space/Police Quests and Quest for Glory games are becoming one big jumbled mess of "oh hurry up and get to a game I like" :P Kinda how it must be for those when turn-based RPGs and strategy games come en masse during certain sales and I get excited :)
radeonxt: what pattern do you mean?
Looks like they are doing games in groups of three so next should be Shattered Haven.
CorranHorn: Looks like they are doing games in groups of three so next should be Shattered Haven.
It was in pairs or so people said...
The games go in groups of two (see the first page of the thread for the order). After the couple is gone it is followed by something completely random, which introduces another set of 2 games (we probably had one set of 3 so far)
Tarnicus: Methinks you are being cheeky as Kings Quest 4/5/6 will be the next game on sale :)

EDIT: ninja'd

On a side-note, does anyone else gets thrown back a good number of pages in the thread every time they post?
Yep, happens to me too. Thrown back about 30 pages after each time I post.
CorranHorn: Looks like they are doing games in groups of three so next should be Shattered Haven.
Would be great, I'm waiting for that one!
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
phandom: During the first run, if a game lingered for a long time, gog would just move to the next even if the counter had not reached zero.
That's not true. It was exactly the same. We waited HOURS for Jack Keane, Omerta, The Book of Unwritten Tales, etc.
Maybe your browser wasn't correctly refreshing the counter.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Shendue
FrenchDressing: Ok...for the team...I'll just buy professor chicken! All power to the mighty chicken...I will pay for my actions....$1.99!!!
Tarnicus: *cheers*

12 to go, which foo...er friend is going to grab the next copy? :D
Couldn't do it mate. This team is like Ellen DeGeneres. Can't dance...
Niggles: It was in pairs or so people said...
Ok, then the next one will be random. Hope it´s Swat 3 then=).
Niggles: It was in pairs or so people said...
CorranHorn: Ok, then the next one will be random. Hope it´s Swat 3 then=).
i wouldnt say no as its one of the few im after too :D