It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If the humans would just answer already! aaaargh it's making me even more french....dressing.
Any chance to see Risen2 complete or am I too late?

cheers
This is the first thread I've posted since joining Gog.com, and I agree with the others that it is a great community!

It's been 14+ hours and still no sign of what I was after, although I did help things move along with a couple game purchases... that line-of-best-fit calculation reminded me of the opportunity cost I've subjected myself to, so sadly I'm going to surrender to those chickens.

Best of luck all, and Gog.com ftw!
going to class now and waiting for Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, the only one that I missed.
Good morning everyone! Finally I'm able to get back on gog again! I've been trying since 7 a.m. here (3.5 hours ago) but couldn't login :S It looks we're still busy in the second round right?! :D
Grargar: Hello, any humans there? Anybody? Seems like they are not answering the calls.
I don't know. If cats (as your picture shows) were allowed to answer, maybe this could go even faster.
Nope, not Risen 2 I'm afraid.
The list of games featured on the sale is on the first page of this thread. Not in this order anymore, now they rotate.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by scruty
Grargar: Hello, any humans there? Anybody? Seems like they are not answering the calls.
It's a game about animals that hunt people.
Why would people buy this?
high rated
Tarnicus: Gah jealous! I'll be fading to sleep soon and it is beyond my means to buy the remaining 61 copies of Humans Must Answer to speed things up lol
XD - don't be jealous, the day's still young, plenty of time for another pace-breaker to pester us while you're blissfully asleep :-)
LOL it seems like a lot of people are misunderstanding the title of the game...it's not Humans Must Answer as in answer the phone or answer a question, it's Humans Must Answer, as in answer for their crimes, as in be punished (for killing and eating all those chickens, I assume) hehe
phandom: During the first run, if a game lingered for a long time, gog would just move to the next even if the counter had not reached zero.
During this run it appears we have to wait until all copies are sold out.
I'm still waiting to see Betrayal at Krondor gain.
Are you sure about this? Could you give us an example?
scruty: Nope, not Risen 2 I'm afraid.
The list of games featured on the sale is on the first page of this thread. Not in this order anymore, now they rotate.
Thanks for the info!
Manse: LOL it seems like a lot of people are misunderstanding the title of the game...it's not Humans Must Answer as in answer the phone or answer a question, it's Humans Must Answer, as in answer for their crimes, as in be punished (for killing and eating all those chickens, I assume) hehe
I already own the game. I'm just making a pun.
high rated
Manse: LOL it seems like a lot of people are misunderstanding the title of the game...it's not Humans Must Answer as in answer the phone or answer a question, it's Humans Must Answer, as in answer for their crimes, as in be punished (for killing and eating all those chickens, I assume) hehe
In that case, it's even more fitting they should be punished for putting a stop to the promo. :-P
Grargar: I already own the game. I'm just making a pun.
OK :P
I definitely wasn't misunderstanding... just a little wordplay ;)