It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fans of engaging strategy and RPG titles are in for a fantastic weekend. The latest Special Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to unforgettable games published by Paradox Interactive. Here are just a few examples:

Age of Wonders (-80%) is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure, and role-playing where you raise grand armies and fight epic battles.

Imperator: Rome (-50%) is a grand strategy set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire.

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition (-60%) is an isometric RPG where you explore a rich and diverse fantasy world full of adventure and excitement.

That’s not all! If you buy 3 or more titles from this Paradox Essentials Bundle, their discounts will rise by 5%, while if you purchase 5 or more titles – their initial discounts will become 10% higher (reaching up to 90% off). So, explore games from Paradox Interactive before this Special Sale on GOG.COM ends on 15th March 2021, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
truhlik: I can recommend shadowrun series for everyone who likes turn-based RPGs.
The Shadowrun Trilogy would be a great offer if it only would count already owned games and not just give me less games for the same money ...
I would gladly pick up a complete version of Cities Skyline if it were released here (own the base game on Steam), but that may never happen until Cities Skyline XL is released. Put me down for one, Paradox.
truhlik: I can recommend shadowrun series for everyone who likes turn-based RPGs.
eiii: The Shadowrun Trilogy would be a great offer if it only would count already owned games and not just give me less games for the same money ...
Ditto. GOG used to do these things well, when Steam was not. Now Steam does these things well and GOG does not. Go figure.
skirtish: BattleTech Mercenary Collection (base + extras + Season Pass): EUR 21.59 (as part of Paradox Essentials)
BattleTech Season Pass: EUR 24.99

I'm torn. On one hand, Mercenary Collection is cheaper than the Season Pass alone has ever been. On the other, I really hate how it's become normal to disadvantage people already owning the base game in later complete edition sales.
On the same boat here... These days offers in Steam use to discount the base game from bundles. But GOG did so in the past when Steam did not. Now it is the opposite. Maybe the publisher is to blame for this. Still...
Yes. The first one is good. Then the second improves the interface and shows the experience acquired while making the first one.
Post edited March 13, 2021 by Carradice
Carradice: GOG used to do these things well, when Steam was not. Now Steam does these things well and GOG does not. Go figure.
GOG used to do a lot of things better than they do now ...

That’s not all! If you buy 3 or more titles from this Paradox Essentials Bundle, their discounts will rise by 5%, while if you purchase 5 or more titles – their initial discounts will become 10% higher (reaching up to 90% off). So, explore games from Paradox Interactive before this Special Sale on GOG.COM ends on 15th March 2021, 2 PM UTC.
Really ? Maybe it's broken just for me .

DD & Ji Ji: Really ? Maybe it's broken just for me .
This only applies to the paradox Essential sale page.
https://www.gog.com/promo/pdx_essentials

Also if you have already purchase more than 3 games the discount is already applied.

DD & Ji Ji: Really ? Maybe it's broken just for me .
If you've owned at least 5 titles on the essentials page, all the prices are already shown with 10% extra discounts.

Edit: there's a reply on page 2, didn't see that ... sorry. Also looking forward to the Spring Sale, hope it'll give us surprise
Post edited March 15, 2021 by PhyCX