It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You put a spell on me.

With The Bard's Tale IV already out and Pathfinder: Kingmaker just around the bend, the air is heavy with that sweet aroma coming from a mage's charred fingertips mixed with spilled beer at the tavern floor, and an angry kobold with halitosis. Point is, the appetite for RPG is strong and we got a few select suggestions for the peckish: Tyranny, Tales of Maj'Eyal, Torchlight 1 & 2, Anvil of Dawn, and the timeless Might & Magic series.

This Special Promo ends September 22nd, 10 PM UTC.
Forum pop

Edit: I could've sworn, I saw this promo yesterday?
And yet, the thread says it got posted just about 30 minutes ago? o.O
Post edited September 20, 2018 by BreOl72
Weird, Tyranny Commander Edition doesn't show as owned for me. Just checked, I still do own it.
vonFreiwaldau: Weird, Tyranny Commander Edition doesn't show as owned for me. Just checked, I still do own it.
Are you sure you don't own the Overlord Edition? That's what I have, and the Commander Edition is listed as not owned, which had me confused for a bit.
BreOl72: Forum pop

Edit: I could've sworn, I saw this promo yesterday?
Yup, I saw this promo yesterday as well.
A belated announcement of a nice promo, which has been running since yesterday.

Does anyone know if Tyranny game is complete or there will be more DLCs (even a definitive edition like for the first Pillars of Eternity).
GOG are going to have to pay me to take Might and Magic IX off their hands... :)
vanchann: Does anyone know if Tyranny game is complete or there will be more DLCs (even a definitive edition like for the first Pillars of Eternity).
I would love to know that as well actually.
Hillsy_: GOG are going to have to pay me to take Might and Magic IX off their hands... :)
You miss a chance to play nice game. Yeah it has flaws (crashes, bugs and it's the uglies game in the history) but it's till nice M&M game.
I got way more fun with that game than M&M X Legacy, which was cool for the first few hours and had terrible finale.
BreOl72: Edit: I could've sworn, I saw this promo yesterday?
OdanUrr: Yup, I saw this promo yesterday as well.
The promo is shown on GOG's front page since yesterday and the games are already discounted since Tuesday. ;)
Post edited September 20, 2018 by eiii
vanchann: A belated announcement of a nice promo, which has been running since yesterday.

Does anyone know if Tyranny game is complete or there will be more DLCs (even a definitive edition like for the first Pillars of Eternity).
I believe this is it as they haven't really updated their official site in a long time.

I can't recommend Tyranny highly enough. Just a fantastic game, and at this discount, you can get everything at a great price.
vanchann: Does anyone know if Tyranny game is complete or there will be more DLCs (even a definitive edition like for the first Pillars of Eternity).
It seems it is complete unless Paradox hires some other developer (not Obsidian) to make another DLC. I don't think it would be worth it without original developers.
vonFreiwaldau: Weird, Tyranny Commander Edition doesn't show as owned for me. Just checked, I still do own it.
MadalinStroe: Are you sure you don't own the Overlord Edition? That's what I have, and the Commander Edition is listed as not owned, which had me confused for a bit.
Sure as can be. My game page even states (under Extras) "Commander Edition Bonus goodie" and "ringtones (3) 5 MB" :D No editions show as owned.
Hillsy_: GOG are going to have to pay me to take Might and Magic IX off their hands... :)
SpecShadow: You miss a chance to play nice game. Yeah it has flaws (crashes, bugs and it's the uglies game in the history) but it's till nice M&M game.
I got way more fun with that game than M&M X Legacy, which was cool for the first few hours and had terrible finale.
Thanks for the rec, am considering MM9. I watched a friend play X Legacy - we didn't reach the finale, after several sessions in we ran into the "disappearing artifacts" bug which was a dealbreaker, especially after searching showed that the bug had been around for some time already. Sadly, it seemed to be a pretty decent M&M game, though it's unfortunate you say the ending was bad.
Thank you both yogsloth and Olauron!
There was no notification for any reply to my previous post.

Looks like the time to buy and play Tyranny has come then! :-)