It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of an Acolyte who embarks on a nightmarish odyssey set in a twisted Lovecraftian-inspired world.
Genre: Action
Iä! Iä! Fhtagn!
Post edited May 11, 2022 by Swedrami
I need this. I know "Lovecraftian" is the new "Cyberpunk", which in turn is the new "Dark Fantasy", but this honeslty seems nothing short than amazing!
GOG.com: Take on the role of an Acolyte who embarks on a nightmarish odyssey set in a twisted Lovecraftian-inspired world.
Trailer says:
> Madness driven by A.I.

Should be:
"A.I. driven by madness"
GOG.com: Take on the role of an Acolyte who embarks on a nightmarish odyssey set in a twisted Lovecraftian-inspired world.
i_ni: Trailer says:
> Madness driven by A.I.

Should be:
"A.I. driven by madness"
No it shouldn't.
Wow, this game looks gorgeous! Wishlisted maybe for next month :D
I thought madness came out 2½ months ago.
Reminds me of "Warning Forever."
low rated
jasaakutanfreelance

/jasaelektronikgresik
Right up my alley. Loving the gameplay and art style. Added to my wishlist for now. Hopefully a demo on the horizon?
Genre: Action
Thats great

https://protrackinghub.com/vrl-tracking/
Post edited May 13, 2022 by shakirfateh
low rated
The art style of this game looks impressive. The game looks interesting.
i_ni: Trailer says:
> Madness driven by A.I.

Should be:
"A.I. driven by madness"
Funny thing is, those Lovecraftian creatures actually do thing in orders. It's the normal people that went mad.

With a title like that, I actually don't expect an action game. I was expecting a point and click game with more slower and somber gameplay.
Post edited May 13, 2022 by RedRagan