It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunshinecorp: You know there's a sequel coming, I hope.

What?
sunshinecorp: You know there's a sequel coming, I hope.
Wishbone: ...

What?
Yep.
Well okay, nothing's set in stone, YET, but Mel Brooks has been dropping hints.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by sunshinecorp
Wishbone: ...

What?
sunshinecorp: Yep.
Yes, so I see, now that I've googled it. I must say, I cannot see how this is a good idea on any level.
Wishbone: Yes, so I see, now that I've googled it. I must say, I cannot see how this is a good idea on any level.
Normally, I'd agree. But this is Mel Brooks. When has Mel Brooks done wrong?
sunshinecorp: Normally, I'd agree. But this is Mel Brooks. When has Mel Brooks done wrong?
Spaceballs: The Animated Series?
sunshinecorp: Normally, I'd agree. But this is Mel Brooks. When has Mel Brooks done wrong?
227: Spaceballs: The Animated Series?
Well...
...besides that. :D
Wishbone: Yes, so I see, now that I've googled it. I must say, I cannot see how this is a good idea on any level.
He colluded with Lonestar to jam Dark Helmet's radar.

With raspberry. Raspberry jam!
Crewdroog: no worries, my tag isn't super feminine. and i act like a doofus, so yeah. *shrugs*

and yes, i am implying that all men are doofuses ;)

word

hjahahahahaha

man, how messed up would that be if that happened to us? wake up one morning with boobs or a penis. omg
LiquidOxygen80: OR BOTH, SIMULTANEOUSLY, OMG!

Btw, you gonna bump your FO4 thread once the DLC starts dropping?
yeah i can totally do that :) did you get it before they jacked it up to 50 bucks?
sunshinecorp: Well...
It would seem to be a quite relevant example, given the topic of discussion ;-)
sunshinecorp: Well...
Wishbone: It would seem to be a quite relevant example, given the topic of discussion ;-)
Maybe just maybe it is a "jealousy" thing on part of Sachys.

Think about it.

Sachys and foxworks are known for making the largest, most popular gog giveaways in the past, now zeogold is challenging there position and throne with his own massive giveaway.

I think Sachys is uncomfortable with that. His number one spot is being taken over by someone else.
What's even the point? Star Wars has been parodying itself for years.
Breja: What's even the point? Star Wars has been parodying itself for years.
oh burn!
Breja: What's even the point? Star Wars has been parodying itself for years.
Crewdroog: oh burn!
I've actually been arguing with myself the past half an hour which is the better Star Wars parody- Spaceballs of Force Awakens. Spaceballs may actually lose this one on account of having more intimidating villains.
Crewdroog: oh burn!
Breja: I've actually been arguing with myself the past half an hour which is the better Star Wars parody- Spaceballs of Force Awakens. Spaceballs may actually lose this one on account of having more intimidating villains.
lol ok now i may have to go see it with this in mind. the newer star wars so soured me, i just refuse to see anymore. even if the force awakens or any other star wars movie was actually amazing and good and should be seen, i'd still probably not see it b/c, well, fuck you lucas for jar-jar binks.