It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CharlesGrey: Wut? OK, watched the trailer, and it was actually kind of amusing. Just a wee bit.

What bothers me more than the existence of this game(?), is the fact that they had to censor it, because apparently some people would take offense at the sight of tiny, pixelated 8-bit shlong. :P
Let me quote Petrell:

"From game page:
Please note that the censored version shown in the above screenshots and trailers are for public marketing images only. Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 in-game genitalia remains 100% uncut."

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/shower_with_your_dad_simulator_2015_do_you_still_shower_with_your_dad/post12
Klumpen0815: It is sad indeed, that actual artists are starving while someone making a (not even funny) joke gets a lot of money, but this is how it goes.
Well, life ain't fair, and the games industry is no exception. And for what it's worth, even if little effort went into this joke game, people find it entertaining ( if only for half an hour ), and for most people entertainment is the primary element they look for in a video game. So it serves a purpose, no matter how stupid it may seem.
Ritualisto: Let me quote Petrell:

"From game page:
Please note that the censored version shown in the above screenshots and trailers are for public marketing images only. Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 in-game genitalia remains 100% uncut."
So I figure there's no Jewish dads in the game, huh?
Post edited September 06, 2015 by CharlesGrey
CharlesGrey: So I figure there's no Jewish dads in the game, huh?
Nice one! I like your thinking. ;)
Klumpen0815: It is sad indeed, that actual artists are starving while someone making a (not even funny) joke gets a lot of money, but this is how it goes.
CharlesGrey: Well, life ain't fair, and the games industry is no exception. And for what it's worth, even if little effort went into this joke game, people find it entertaining ( if only for half an hour ), and for most people entertainment is the primary element they look for in a video game. So it serves a purpose, no matter how stupid it may seem.
Ritualisto: Let me quote Petrell:

"From game page:
CharlesGrey: So I figure there's no Jewish dads in the game, huh?
Buh dum tish!
This is even worse than that goat game! Seriously who comes up with this shit?
Petrell: in-game genitalia remains 100% uncut.
I'm happy the devs don't endorse circumcision.

EDIT: Damn, CharlesGrey, you beat it (making a circumcision joke) to me!
Post edited September 06, 2015 by Ikarugamesh
I'm disappointed....
It's more a "Find your Dad under the shower"-Puzzle than an actual Simulator "Shower with your Dad"-SIMULATOR... but I guess the last one would be a tinge too pervert for mainstream distribution :D

The comments on shteam are funny:
"Helps fill the void of being adopted by 2 lesbian moms. "
"Really makes you want to shower with your dad instead of your uncle. "
Post edited September 06, 2015 by gamefood
Here going to sauna together with your dad is nothing special, even if you're an adult. Going with your mother though (after you've hit puberty or so)... Vice versa of course if you're a girl.

That reminds me, is there a sauna simulator on Steam yet? A Steam Sauna Simulator, maybe?
Post edited September 07, 2015 by timppu
CharlesGrey: Wut? OK, watched the trailer, and it was actually kind of amusing. Just a wee bit.

What bothers me more than the existence of this game(?), is the fact that they had to censor it, because apparently some people would take offense at the sight of tiny, pixelated 8-bit shlong. :P
When you reach that age, sometimes you need a little help cleaning those hard to reach places. Nothing creepy about that! :P
The penises, penii... whatever... had to be censored to protect the sensibilites of the good will feminist who might be offended by disgusting CIS privileged male genitalia.

No the singular is not a mistake.
----
DLC will be the japanese inspired add-on: Do you still take baths with daddy?
It will allow you to unlock the tentacle stage.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
Petrell: SJW's are having field day in "game's" forum. :-p
I wonder if any of them have ever heard of an interesting videogame genre called galge. The ones with the tentacles.
Probably not, seizures are definitely detracting on typing
On second thought... I don't think we'd notice any difference.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
i thought i saw this a while ago. it's still on?[url=http:// and inb4 GOG is SJWs because it doesn't have this game...] and.... [/url]
I haven't really followed this game since I found out about it as the gimmick isn't enough to drag me in but I'll always consider this game a plus just for this.
I'm vaguely necroing this thread with the latest entry into the "pixel joke game" fad.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome:

"Pregnancy with your mom simulator 2016"
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=622176482

:(
Post edited February 13, 2016 by catpower1980
catpower1980: I'm vaguely necroing this thread with the latest entry into the "pixel joke game" fad.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome:

"Pregnancy with your mom simulator 2016"

:(
I wish I could hate you to death!
catpower1980: "Pregnancy with your mom simulator 2016"
I bet this "game" will get greenlit faster than you can shout "WTF?". :D