It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am still missing Microfish's vote.

To speed things up, I will accept votes for any ongoing government AND up to two governments after it. The caveat is that they will be effective as soon as the next president(s) nominate a chancellor and regardless of who the chancellor might be. So if I receive all eight votes for scene's government before he nominates someone, then his government will be instantly accepted or rejected after nomination. You can still change votes, and you can retract votes on future governments if you change your mind.
Microfish_1:
Is there any reason, you didn't vote yet? Any concerns or thoughts?
supplementscene: OK I have a strategy I'd like a discussion on and it will allow us to either confirm whether fascists are in play and give Rager/RWarehall 100% chance of playing the final policy. If we top deck twice - we could turn over a Liberal policy or Rager will have 2 Liberal policies in his hand and will be able to force a liberal policy through. If there is a Liberal in RWarehall and Rager a Liberal policy will be passed

If they don't play a Liberal policy they are pretty much confirmed fascist and we can demand ZFR is the Special Election. An argument will probably ensue as RWarehall will also demand the SE but Liberals will Top Deck to ZFR. I personally find ZFR more proven than Joe as we know he played a Liberal policy on choice and that he forced the 4th Liberal policy. In theory Joe could have received 2 Liberal policies and 1 fascist and discarded a Liberal one.

Ofcourse we can just play as we were as we lose the chance to use the investigation etc if we TD the investigation.
Too much risk of electing Hitler for me. If you aren't a fascist, from my perspective there has to be a fascist in government, and if you are a fascist, then you are promoting a plan to get fascist policies passed.
supplementscene: OK I have a strategy I'd like a discussion on and it will allow us to either confirm whether fascists are in play and give Rager/RWarehall 100% chance of playing the final policy. If we top deck twice - we could turn over a Liberal policy or Rager will have 2 Liberal policies in his hand and will be able to force a liberal policy through. If there is a Liberal in RWarehall and Rager a Liberal policy will be passed

If they don't play a Liberal policy they are pretty much confirmed fascist and we can demand ZFR is the Special Election. An argument will probably ensue as RWarehall will also demand the SE but Liberals will Top Deck to ZFR. I personally find ZFR more proven than Joe as we know he played a Liberal policy on choice and that he forced the 4th Liberal policy. In theory Joe could have received 2 Liberal policies and 1 fascist and discarded a Liberal one.

Ofcourse we can just play as we were as we lose the chance to use the investigation etc if we TD the investigation.
RedFireGaming: Too much risk of electing Hitler for me.
?

How will topping twice increase risk of electing Hitler?

PS whether we agree with topping twice or not let's get those 2 governments out of the way fast anyway.
GoodFollow: Secret Hitler 3??? What ? :)
Sorry, I'm newbie and don't understand all the things you're talking about, could you explain me?
Please sign up for our next game! We'd love to have you! In the mean time, please message Pooka (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/secret_hitler_3_beyond_stardom/post392) and ask to see the observer thread. The rule book for this game can be found at https://secrethitler.com/assets/Secret_Hitler_Rules.pdf We look forward to playing with you in the future!
ZFR: How will topping twice increase risk of electing Hitler?

PS whether we agree with topping twice or not let's get those 2 governments out of the way fast anyway.
Exactly. Since we were anyhow set to skip this government, let's do that.

Personally I agree with ZFR. Enacting two random policies in a situation where Fascists may have buried Ls and we don't know the content of the pile sounds like a very bad idea. And it is strange that Scene, after campaigning to skip TO the next government and go back to the tested combination now suddenly advocates a strategy that would mean to skip the known combinations. Very weird change of mind!

But in any case, the decision will be made during the next government. Not during this one. We're not at the 'enact a random policy' stage.

Microfish_1: Please sign up for our next game! We'd love to have you! In the mean time, please message Pooka
Same to you. Please message Pooka ... with your vote! And while you're at it, please answer the question I asked in the last post to you.
Lifthrasil: Is there any reason, you didn't vote yet? Any concerns or thoughts?
Thinking as I type...
Scene's strategy is scary and doubtful...decent if he's lib, but he could be masquerading as lib all this time just to give him capital to spend now, hoping his F buddy dropped the final card AND knowing (as he so fondly pointed out) that one of those 4 is H, allowing us to get to 3 F & H as chancellor...It probably wouldn't be Joe as H, as Joe is termlocked, but GR/RW...unless this gov that survived the topdecking and got 3 F wsa both L and Joe was the only "confirmed Lib" outside of those two. I need to recheck the order.

We TD 3x (RFG, Scene (this is odd, scene asking to be skipped) and GR. We now have TD. Joe MUST be skipped as he is termlocked (unless there is something to allow him to be voted in at that point? We get a probable investigation (80% chance if one of the 5 remaining is indeed L, as Scene's plan hinges on) ...

@ZFR--who would you investigate in this situation?

Joe i think has to be skipped and then it is RW, who has to pick GR, as the other pair is locked out He picks 3F and is frozen (they both are, probably). At this point, does Lift get a shot? Nominates Who exactly? do we skip Lift and me, and go to ZFR who naturally nominates Joe, "confirmed Lib but really H" at 3 F? and would this guarantee them a win.

Would Lift get voted in if he picked ZFR?

NOTE...
Eligibility:The last elected President and Chancellor are “term-limited,” and ineligible to be nominated as Chancellor Candidate.
ON ELIGIBILITY:
•Term limits apply to the President and Chancellor who were last elected, not to the last pair nominated.
•Term limits only affect nominations to the Chancellorship; anyone can be President, even someone who was just Chancellor."
"If the group rejects three governments in a row, the country is thrown into chaos. Immediately reveal the Policy on top of the Policy deck and enact it. Any power granted by this Policy is ignored, but the Election Tracker resets, and existing term-limits are forgotten. All players become eligible to hold the office of Chancellor for the next Election."
So scratch what I earlier said. Joe gets nominated because of the TD and picks ZFR. Unfortunately he gets 3F. This puts us at 2F.
Reshuffle. RW pairs up with GR, but as a 1 of 11(?) cards is L probably gets F.
At this point we are in scary territory. RW GR ZFR & Joe are soft-locked, tossing it to the rest of us unconfirmed folks? This seems bad

Scratch again, as scene's plan called for 2 TD. This means skipping to me, who gets skipped, to ZFR, who--picks someone, gets 3 F (the 3rd F) at which point we TD to RW--if ZFR didn't pick RW--who picks the player who is H? This casts suspicion on RW.

OTOH: L!Scene's plan says if none of them lied, it guarantees the win.

My head is pounding.
"I've got a promotion!" said the Bookwyrm. "Allow me to demonstrate!"

Before the actors could object to what he was about to do, both Xtreme Fire and Liftin' Rasil vanished from the stage.

"Don't do tha-" thus spoke Dawn Perry before realizing it was too late.

"Oh it's fine. That wasn't going to work anyway. I'll tell you why."

President RFG's and Chancellor Lifthrasil's government has been rejected!

1. GameRager..................ja!
2. JoeSapphire.................nein
3. RWarehall.....................nein
4. Lifthrasil........................nein
5. Microfish.......................nein
6. ZFR................................nein
7. RedFireGaming...........nein
8. supplementscene........nein

The government tracker has moved by one step. The top deck policy will be enacted after two more rejections!

supplementscene: ...
supplementscene must now nominate a Chancellor.
PookaMustard: supplementscene must now nominate a Chancellor.
@Scene Nominate yourself...it's the only way to be sure. ;D

(That is a joke btw)
=================================
Also if anyone wonders why I voted yes:

1. I pretty much guessed most would say no based on posts so I figured 1 yes wouldn't hurt.

2. It is more fun for me.
Gentlemen, the question is this -

do you think it's more likely the 6th L card is in the discard pile, or hiding at the bottom of the pack?

If you think it's likely been discarded we should not skip six governments in a row.
If you think there's a danger it's lurking at the bottom of the pack, we should skip six governments in a row.
Nominates Microfish
President supplementscene has nominated Microfish for Chancellor. Vote NOW!
now i am truly wondering about scene. is he nominating me because I nominated him? to get me on his good side (in his pocket, as Pooka has said), does he want me to vote yes, and if scum hope his scum-buddies can vote yes and get an F gov into office?

or is it all innocent and I am truly paranoid?
I would guess that Scene just nominated anyone, knowing that this government would be voted down anyhow. Maybe, if you are Liberal and he is Fascist, he wants to buddy up to you. But considering that you are one of the more quiet and therefore less trusted players, buddying up to you would be quite pointless for him.

Nah, I think there isn't much reason to this nomination. Let's just vote it down and move on.
well, now that i have more to say I am saying more.