It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Futuristic marvels, extraterrestrial encounters, advanced technology – this week is the time of a thrilling escape from the ordinary!

We’ve gathered a plethora of great digital odysseys that invite you to explore the infinite wonders of the cosmos from the comfort of your own screen. Sci-fi Sale is packed with interstellar adventures on bargains up to -90%!

Unravel the mysteries of the universe in games like:

Ghostrunner (-70%)
Turbo Overkill (-20%)
UnderRail (-60%)
EVERSPACE™ (-75%)
Beyond a Steel Sky (-75%)
Xenonauts 2 (-25%)

…and many more – all waiting HERE.

Futuristic realms, spacefaring adventures, complex narratives, cutting-edge technology – all of that, and more, is there in Sci-fi Sale. Immerse yourself in visually stunning environments that breathe life into the sci-fi genre, captivating your senses and making you believe in the endless possibilities of technology and space exploration. The sale lasts until October 9th, 10 PM UTC.
To the forum with you!
Sale inspired by the launch of the Sci-Fi movie The Creator (2023) last Friday?
Sorry but a lot of those games have nothing to do with scifi...
Shouldn't The Deadly Tower of Monsters be on sale ?
I just wanted to drop in to thank GOG for adding the "Offer ends on..." block to catalogue pages.

It fixes an annoying papercut where I risk getting mixed up about which sale a given discount belongs to and missing a deal (and, thus, GOG losing a sale) while I delay until the end of a sale to give things that get higher priority in my leisure budget (eg. vintage non-game software and hardware I've had eBay saved searches set on for years) the chance to show up and jump the queue.
Very good sale and nice picture ^
I guess the Weekly Sale didn't get its own thread. So I'll just post here I find it interesting and neat to see Tomb Raider 2013 in the top 5 current bestsellers. Hopefully Rise and Shadow show up eventually. :P