It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blasted carbon.

Looking for an excuse to go on a virtual killing spree against the corrupt system? RUINER just received a beefy update, so put on your most intimidating helmet and get busy.

The update brings a small number of fixes and overall improvement alongside several new features, such as:

- Arena: Colosseum mode: Slaughter waves of enemies during 10 stages of intense gunfighting that will make you a legend among friends and strangers alike
- 4 new brutal finishing moves and 2 spiffy outfits
- Brand new cutscene and guns descriptions
- Winter Mode now permanently available (toggle it on/off through the Options)
Excellent news. Glad to see the GOG version getting updated at the same time as Steam.
Oh? No price push to go along? Sweet! :P
And no price hike...
Just curious, what is Winter Mode?
Mafwek: Just curious, what is Winter Mode?
"Since winter’s still here, we decided to let it snow in Rengkok. Winter Mod is here to stay. You can switch it off/on in Gameplay settings. Jingle all the year!"

Bring an extra coat! ;)
Nice, I have beaten the game already, so there is no need to replay it again, but I am glad that developers take care for Ruiner and are still adding a new content :)
low rated
Bigs: And no price hike...
No discount either .
Bigs: And no price hike...
i_hope_you_rot: No discount either .
Yeah, that's a pity, cos it's 50% off on Steam right now. :/

Too bad, lost sale.
Zoidberg: Yeah, that's a pity, cos it's 50% off on Steam right now. :/

Too bad, lost sale.
well, it's just a matter of waiting and you will see a discount here too. Sometimes I see people complaining that st is discounted on Steam so they bought it there, and the very next day it's cheaper on GOG.

Too bad, lost sale.
Well it was 33% during the CNY so I assume its a bit too soon for another sale on GOG ( then again Ruiner was on 50% sale on Steam during their CNY sale). Still... pity , was also thinking to grab it if it was 50% off on GOG.

Too bad, lost sale.
kokosabre: Well it was 33% during the CNY so I assume its a bit too soon for another sale on GOG ( then again Ruiner was on 50% sale on Steam during their CNY sale). Still... pity , was also thinking to grab it if it was 50% off on GOG.
Indeed.
i_hope_you_rot: No discount either.
I think with all the new stuff being added the game is totally worth the full price the devs are charging for. The only thing that still needs to be added is the ingame option to change the language.
Still waiting for the promised Linux release.
shmerl: Still waiting for the promised Linux release.
Its going to be a long wait. Its supposed to come after all three dlcs for the game will be finished. So probably another year or so.

Developers explanation here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/464060/discussions/0/154644928862239593/?ctp=41#c2860219962100247296