It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings, adventurer! Come, step inside and find solace in the warmth of the tavern's hearth. Aye, I can see the wanderlust in your eyes, the hunger for grand tales and thrilling adventures! 'Tis a fortunate day, for I have just the remedy for your adventurous spirit.

You see, I know that you eagerly await today’s journey to the Forgotten Realms. And rightfully so, the things you’ll witness in Baldur’s Gate 3 will be unforgettable. To celebrate your journey I’ve also prepared something special for you…

Browse through a plethora of amazing RPGs discounted up to -90% within our RPG Sale! It’s the perfect opportunity to fill your library with amazing titles that will provide you hundreds of hours of fun, adventures, and immersive experiences within various virtual worlds.

Delve into the annals of RPG history, discover hidden gems, embrace classics that have withstood the test of time, and play modern hits. Make the second half of 2023 your RPG paradise!

Fill up your quest journal in titles like:

Songs of Conquest (-50%)
GreedFall (-70%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-70%)
Gothic (-75%)
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut (-75%)
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-75%)

…just to name a few. Find them all HERE.

So, raise your tankard, adventurer, and toast to the boundless worlds that await your footsteps! Venture forth into the enchanting realm of RPGs, where dreams come to life, and legends are etched in pixels. I bid you welcome, my brave soul, to an unforgettable journey that shall forever echo in the annals of time! The sale lasts until August 13th, 10 PM UTC.
Was hoping Solasta's dlc would be on sale. Oh well...

Will the Bard's Tale IV ever drop in price?

Maybe this is the time to pick up more of Spiderweb's games?

Overall, interesting that a lot of games that were just on sale last week are on sale again this week... but... as usual discount prices generally seem stuck, even on titles that have never been big movers
Pretty nice price for this one (-90% - GOG HL):

https://www.gog.com/en/game/bound_by_blades

Post edited August 03, 2023 by erbello
I was gonna say this seems like a weird day to launch an RPG sale,but I guess lots of people will be hyped up by BG3 and yet not be able to play it for one reason or another.
StingingVelvet: I was gonna say this seems like a weird day to launch an RPG sale,but I guess lots of people will be hyped up by BG3 and yet not be able to play it for one reason or another.
I don't have 120 gigs of free HDD space, despite having preordered this like 2 years ago. So yeah, count me in. :P
Finally Undertale at -75% discount, bought!
StingingVelvet: I was gonna say this seems like a weird day to launch an RPG sale,but I guess lots of people will be hyped up by BG3 and yet not be able to play it for one reason or another.
By the time I'd get around to actually playing it there probably will be another enhanced/definitive edition of it with a better price to boot. I am in no rush.
Post edited August 03, 2023 by P-E-S
Always is a good day to a RPG sale! ^_^
P-E-S: By the time I'd get around to actually playing it there probably will be another enhanced/definitive edition of it with a better price to boot. I am in no rush.
Wouldn't say I'm in a rush for most games, but definitely in a rush for this one.
Just came across Exiled Kingdoms...

... has anyone played this?!

I'm intrigued
DMTrev: I don't have 120 gigs of free HDD space, despite having preordered this like 2 years ago. So yeah, count me in. :P
I wouldn't have trouble coming up with 120 GB of free hard drive space, but my computer fails on the graphics requirements.

I won't be playing it either.