It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where magic spells doom.

<span class="bold">Zenith</span>, a tongue-in-cheek fantasy RPG with reckless wizards messing with chaotic powers, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 20% launch discount.

Say what you will about Argus Windell's snobbish attitude and outdated ways but the fact is the man knows how to spell. And that's not all too common in a world full of moronic adventurers, criminally overconfident wizards, and volatile cosmic powers. That's why, following a series of unfortunate events, Argus is forced to come back from his early retirement and help clean up the mess before the whole world goes the way of the complimentary cloth map.
Aside from his deep knowledge of the arcane, Argus can also swing a mean spell, when the situation calls for it. Which is good too, because as the story progresses, and the bosses keep growing toothier and toothier, he will need all the special combos, peculiar artifacts, and clever pop-culture references that he can get his hands on.

Get ready to kick some serious monster butt and scold some seriously incompetent heroes as you reach your spellcasting <span class="bold">Zenith</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 20% discount will last until September 27, 3:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xdT7jbAWz4g
Post edited September 20, 2016 by maladr0Id
Smannesman: It's a bit like Dink Smallwood, only with worse humor.
At least in the first fifteen or so minutes.
But not a complete train wreck, if I wasn't broke I might consider it.
Dink Smallwood that brings back memories, as a poorer Uni student I used to play with that (it was free, and people made dmods (missions addons) for it.
deonast: Dink Smallwood that brings back memories, as a poorer Uni student I used to play with that (it was free, and people made dmods (missions addons) for it.
I actually bought it before it was free.
There was a dmod for it that was like pinball or arkanoid, not sure which, but I thought that was quite interesting.
deonast: Dink Smallwood that brings back memories, as a poorer Uni student I used to play with that (it was free, and people made dmods (missions addons) for it.
Smannesman: I actually bought it before it was free.
There was a dmod for it that was like pinball or arkanoid, not sure which, but I thought that was quite interesting.
I'd forgotten that it was originally a commercial game, I guess I got into it late in the stage and after a while drifted away onto other things. I bet it is a lot worse than my nostalgic memory would lead me to believe. Hmm maybe I should get out the old installer and see.
deonast: I'd forgotten that it was originally a commercial game, I guess I got into it late in the stage and after a while drifted away onto other things. I bet it is a lot worse than my nostalgic memory would lead me to believe. Hmm maybe I should get out the old installer and see.
Or you could just download the installer from the official site.
You should totally try it again, especially if you also try (or have tried) Zenith.
deonast: I'd forgotten that it was originally a commercial game, I guess I got into it late in the stage and after a while drifted away onto other things. I bet it is a lot worse than my nostalgic memory would lead me to believe. Hmm maybe I should get out the old installer and see.
Smannesman: Or you could just download the installer from the official site.
You should totally try it again, especially if you also try (or have tried) Zenith.
Ah so you can still get it (I think it might have withered away and died in a corner as people moved on. I see they did a HD version interesting, will have to see if that works with all the old mods.

I bought Zenith, despite the bad reviews over controls I thought it might have potential if the humour gelled with me.
Probably won't get to some games for a while. When I do have free gaming time I have been grinding my avatar in Shroud of the Avatar, that MMORP from the creators of the Ultima series, that is still a fair way off (Some of the world landscapes are done but it is kind of empty mission wise). I guess I'm an alpha player (as in the game is not yet beta, not as in "A" list player, certainly not that.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by deonast