It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tons of fun.

Yono and the Celestial Elephants is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 19, 4PM UTC.
You probably can't tell at first glance, but under all the lovely colors and quirky characters this world is in peril. Why else would a sacred celestial elephant fall from the sky, ready to solve puzzles and hoover up secrets with his multi-purpose trunk and amiable disposition?

Fall in love with the trailer.
Post edited October 12, 2017 by maladr0Id
4 of them standing on the back of a turtle.
Didn't Yono destroy the Beatles?
Looks cute, must have.
This makes me think of Okami except with a different camera angle and with being an elephant rather than a wolf. (yes I know both games were obviously inspired by Zelda. :-P) This game does look fun and cute. :)
Just came here to say this looks a lot like LBA... but I see I'm not the only one.

Man... I miss LBA. Such an amazing game!
I like the graphics but... pushing crates? Dunno.
Alright, bought.

Omigawd, you can customise the elephant!
Post edited October 13, 2017 by Laberbacke
Yo that game looks kawaii as fuck!
Babar the Puzzle Game...too broke for instabuy, but absolutely wishlisted!
Laberbacke: I like the graphics but... pushing crates? Dunno.
Alright, bought.

Omigawd, you can customise the elephant!
I know, right? Crate puzzles are so 20th century. I hope that's not representative of the overall gameplay quality.

But it has a cute ( customizable?! ) elephant. That's kind of a unique selling point.
You can buy different textures with in-game money. Like "Yellowphant" (guess what that looks like), a Last Airbender reference, or what I got, night sky with constellations on it. No hats or anything since you have to carry things on your back.
Post edited October 13, 2017 by Laberbacke
Dammit gog, I can't keep up, my poor ever-bloating wishlist, you've already murdered my wallet! ;^)
Post edited October 13, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
Laberbacke: You can buy different textures with in-game money. Like "Yellowphant" (guess what that looks like), a Last Airbender reference, or what I got, night sky with constellations on it. No hats or anything since you have to carry things on your back.
It's a surprise that the textures aren't sold as dlc and/or a preorder bonus. ;p