It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aliens, do you bleed? You will.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack is now available, 80% off until June 18, 10 PM UTC, DRM-free on GOG.com. It contains every piece of content released for the game, including the Enemy Within expansion.
They thought we'd go down without a fight. They were wrong. Also quite ugly.
Commander, the XCOM initiative stands ready. Train and customize your elite squad, research human or alien technology, and take Earth back through turn-based tactical action, and smart base management.

For some heavily discounted old-school X-COM goodness, check out our Summer Sale.
shmerl: Looks like I missed all the drama. What's the story with the Linux version? Did Feral mess it up and refused to release on GOG?
tremere110: You will likely wait a very long time for a Linux release if it ever materializes at all. Feral interactive doesn't seem to have any of their ports on GoG. An email I sent them a while back made it clear they knew what GoG is but didn't want anything to do with them (GoG). Maybe they changed their mind but I'm not hopeful.
shmerl: Do you still have that e-mail? If yes, can you please post it in this thread:

Feral's attitude towards DRM-free releases?

Thanks!
That was from years ago. I thought I saved it but it looks like I didn't, after looking through my saved emails.
US price is $49.99, with temporary release discount of 80% to $9.99.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by undeadcow
Kakarot96: mmm, for me the game says 5.99 euros while it seems to be 7.39 in dollars. I don't know if that's correct or we should get a fair price package.
Cavalary: Yeah, could someone in the US say what's the price for them?
there is no fair price package because in every region with regional pricing (except Down Under) the game is cheaper than the base price.
US price is $49.99 (with discount $9.99)
undeadcow: US price is $49.99, with temporary release discount of 80% to $9.99.
immi101: US price is $49.99 (with discount $9.99)
That doesn't seem right... Not just because of the other prices, which with the exception of the ludicrously high AU/NZ ones seem to fit the typical pattern for a $29.99 base/US price, but also because it seems awfully much. Not like it's a new game...
jalister: Don't count on sequels showing up. I'm still waiting for Overlord 2. We also don't have Dragon Age 2 here.
Yet ;)
tremere110: Can anyone confirmed that it's completely gone?

Probably won't influence my decision to pick this up - this isn't the type of game I would pick for multiplayer anyways :)
thesmashingone: This does raise the question about if LAN support works with this release. I suspect that it wouldn't, but if any GOG staff or other users know, I'd like to know.
I've just checked - the multiplayer is completely removed from GOG version, there is literally nothing happening when you're trying to click on "multiplayer" button in main menu (this button was left there to mock and tease us ;P)
Post edited June 15, 2018 by MartiusR
Game is fu@$#ing awesome - and this is coming from someone who has the original XCOM as one of his favorite games of all time.

Can't wait for the sequel to show up, which I missed. Almost tempted to grab this one even though I'm not sure I'll play it just to encourage 2K to send more stuff our way. Can you tell I REALLY want the sequel?
Ixamyakxim: Can't wait for the sequel to show up, which I missed. Almost tempted to grab this one even though I'm not sure I'll play it just to encourage 2K to send more stuff our way. Can you tell I REALLY want the sequel?
You´re not alone in that ;)
Ixamyakxim: Can't wait for the sequel to show up, which I missed. Almost tempted to grab this one even though I'm not sure I'll play it just to encourage 2K to send more stuff our way. Can you tell I REALLY want the sequel?
Tarhiel: You´re not alone in that ;)
count me in as well :)

the 2d game and its last year's expansion war of the chosen were just awesome
immi101: US price is $49.99 (with discount $9.99)
Cavalary: That doesn't seem right... Not just because of the other prices, which with the exception of the ludicrously high AU/NZ ones seem to fit the typical pattern for a $29.99 base/US price, but also because it seems awfully much. Not like it's a new game...
you know the drill, keep the base price high and lure the customer with "those crazy high discounts" on sale ;)
but I agree, 50 bucks seems overpriced. But since it matches the pricing elsewhere I doubt this is an error ...
Ehm, how to change the language in this game? There is no language setup tool as usual. And changing the ini-files has no effect. This should be adressed by GOG.
Great game, one of the best strategies :) Will you be releasing also x-com 2 and its dlcs ?
Any unofficial mods or patches to fix bugs? According to this, there are a ton for this game:

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?149231-Dedicated-Bug-Reports
russellskanne: Ehm, how to change the language in this game? There is no language setup tool as usual. And changing the ini-files has no effect. This should be adressed by GOG.
Language can be chosen during install from offline installer or switched via Galaxy.
GREAT SCOTT !!! Oh My GOG. FINALLY. IT'S HERE !!! Oooooh happy-happy joy-joy.
My love for GOG has just been upgraded by another power of 10.

(^_^ )