It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A retro FPS that puts you in the role of a Mage on a quest to track down the source of Chaos – Wizordum is now available on GOG in early access!

As one of the last Mages of Wizordum sanctuary, you must embark on a quest to find the source of the corruption and push the Chaos back before they consume the kingdom in a speedrun-friendly fantasy FPS tearing a page from the spellbooks of ‘90s fantasy FPS classics like Hexen and Heretic.With a wide arsenal of spells and magic items, battle your way through the world of Terrabruma in this unique blend of classic 90s shooters and modern gaming elements.

Now on GOG!

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
high rated
Demo still available here too, by the way.
Yes, it's finally there!

On my shopping list with you! :)
Old style fun!
From the store page:

The game is inspired by classics from the 90s like Hexen, Heretic, and Catacomb Abyss.

You had my interest, but now you have my attention!
Still in development, makes me curious if the developers would take suggestions?

1) The game has a Discworld vibe....Bonus or unlock able Terry Pratchet level?

2) Just for the lulz, make a few other unlock levels from other games of old. Like Wolfenstein or Blood and the like. Perhaps have a to heavy to pick up machine, called BFG. The have the character say something about it.

3) Of course this game should have, what it REALLY needs......naked anime ladies! ;)
Looks interesting. Wishlisted for now.
Nice!

I'm happy to see Wizordum here on GOG, and at the same time as on Steam!
Even if it's still in early access. It's finally here, and with a level editor (I've always had a thing for level editors)!

:D

I like the new presentation. The new logo, and the artwork too (especially the artwork). Reminds me of the games of old back from the good old '90s. I can easily imagine a proper big box of this game sitting next to other big boxes of games like Witchaven; the first two Warcraft games; as well as Heretic and the Hexen games hehe.
And in terms of gameplay I really liked what little I played from the Demo. Definitely reminds me of the very early iterations of FPS games, such as Wolfenstein 3D and the Blake Stone games (these two being mostly the ones I've played) but in a Fantasy setting instead, just like Heretic and Hexen.

To the wishlist it goes for now as I prefer not to buy games in early access, but also (mostly) because... well, uh let's just say that spending money on videogames is really not the most ideal thing to do for me right now, sadly. But hopefully as soon as possible I'd love to get myself a copy of Wizordum, in order to show my appreciation and support for a job well done on this game!

;]
Post edited December 04, 2023 by Waganari
GoG is being slow again. The current version is 0.2.0.4, but the version GoG has is still 0.1.99.

The current version fixed a lot of important issues.

COME ON, GOG!!!
Atreyu666: GoG is being slow again. The current version is 0.2.0.4, but the version GoG has is still 0.1.99.

The current version fixed a lot of important issues.

COME ON, GOG!!!
On Galaxy there is version 0.2.0.4 and more, in fact I don't think the offline installers have been updated more than once since the game released in Early Access.
SCPM: On Galaxy there is version 0.2.0.4 and more, in fact I don't think the offline installers have been updated more than once since the game released in Early Access.
Yeah, when I install via Galaxy I get 0.2.0.4 but the installers are old, that's weird.
Episode 2 | Teaser

"After cleansing corruption from the town of Grimbrook, the hunt for the source of Chaos leads one of the last mages of Wizordum on a journey to all-new locales. Episode Two enhances spell-slinging with a new weapon, adding alternate attacks and a refined magic system where defeating enemies replenishes spellcasting abilities.

Harness the godlike power of the new Storm Gauntlets, which can shatter enemies in an instant with powerful lighting bolts. Unleash new secondary attacks for existing weapons: incinerate multiple monsters at close range with the Fire Ring’s added flame-breathing ability, or fire off a manually-timed explosion with the Spellstriker’s Arcane Rock.

Blast, bash, and burn a path through existing and brand-new biomes in the newly-added Campaign Mode featuring spider-filled magical forests, swamp ruins teeming with bog beasts, and mercenary-filled warships. Brave the ill-fated Mountain Fortress filled with deadly traps, where one wrong step can trigger a slew of bone-crushing boulders, moving walls, and flaming projectiles.

Search for coin-filled coffers throughout every puzzle-filled quest. After each level, visit the newly added sorcerer's shop to exchange valuable loot for spell upgrades, alternate attacks, and much more.

Race against the clock in speedrun-friendly levels with multiple difficulty options, or build new experiences to share with fellow wizards globally with the in-game level editor. Wage enchanted warfare to a hi-fi orchestral composition called “Symphonic Suite from Wizordum”, available on Apogee’s YouTube channel and all music streaming platforms."