It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We Happy Few - Lightbearer is now available DRM-free.

In this second piece of handcrafted Season Pass content, you play as Wellington Wells’ most beloved rock star, Nick Lightbearer, in a brand-new story! Heartthrob, artist, and personal trainwreck Nick Lightbearer is adored by legions of fans—until disaster strikes when a Nick-centric fan convention is plagued by a string of murders. When all signs point to him as the killer, how will he reconcile the disturbing overlap between his own blackouts and the killings?
Sounds nice.

Edit: if only the reviews of the base game would sound comparably nice...
Post edited August 01, 2019 by BreOl72
So this week is DLC week I see.
I'm surprised the devs didn't give up/call a do-over, given the terrible reception they got first round.
Post edited August 01, 2019 by Darvond
It's a shame that despite being one of the most expensive games on GOG, We Happy Few still doesn't have the achievements on GOG.
Post edited August 01, 2019 by Alexim
Awesome, more than 33% regional surcharge on top of the US price. Congrats to a prominent place on my publisher blacklist!