It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve got perfect news for sports enthusiasts – WE ARE FOOTBALL 2024 is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until March 11th, 2 PM UTC!

Dive into the world of football like never before – choose an existing club or start your own, manage either men or women, lead your club to new heights, and become the next manager legend! In the immersive 3D game engine, you can directly influence the action on the pitch through instructional shouts. Simulate the same game a thousand times over, witness matches 50 years into the future or switch between games in conference mode on match day. Relive highlights, analyze goals, and enjoy a comprehensive season summary!

Now on GOG!
Does it also come with a region restricted DLC ( German/Chinese exclusive Bundesliga DLC) like the previuous one ?
finally some football spreadsheets! PogChamp
I feel so tired: Does it also come with a region restricted DLC ( German/Chinese exclusive Bundesliga DLC) like the previuous one ?
doesn't have any DLCs, but isn't it a German game? So I'd expect german league to be the default there :D
Post edited March 04, 2024 by XYCat
XYCat: So I'd expect german league to be the default there :D
Don't count on that . The previous game's Bundesliga DLC was also removed from the online stores because of licensing reasons ..
It included these :

Bundesliga
2 Bundesliga
FLYERALARM women's Bundesliga
Women's 2. Bundesliga
DFB cup
Supercup
Post edited March 04, 2024 by I feel so tired
I feel so tired: Does it also come with a region restricted DLC ( German/Chinese exclusive Bundesliga DLC) like the previuous one ?
XYCat: doesn't have any DLCs, but isn't it a German game? So I'd expect german league to be the default there :D
It has no official licenses, but comes with an editor.
Attachments:
waf.jpg (58 Kb)
BreOl72: It has no official licenses, but comes with an editor.
found these:

https://www.fm-zocker.net/content/de/waf2024/?category253=Megapatch&downloads253=614
https://www.fm-zocker.net/content/de/waf2024/?category253=Megapatch&downloads253=616
I didn't realize men play football too? Or do they just manage the women teams?
Spreadsheets, what better a gift for the creatively bankrupt!
I don't care about football, but it's good to see this kind of game accessible here in Brazil, since SEGA's franchise skips us every year.