It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From Thunderful Publishing, Wavetale is out now, with a -10% launch discount! The offer ends on December 19th, 4 PM UTC.

Wavetale is a heart-warming story about loss and reconciliation; all in the form of a charming adventure platformer that allows you to explore the open sea and islands of Strandville. Becoming Sigrid, a young girl, you have a choice of appearance in hairstyles and clothing, as well as filling in the pages of her adorable scrapbook; letting you see the world around with her own eyes.

Join the colorful world of Wavetale, now on GOG!
Gotta go fast.
Grateful Thunderful are still support GOG, really happy to see this here.
*deleted*
Wrong thread.
Post edited December 12, 2022 by Reglisse
Tried the demo, I liked it. Pretty graphics, good gameplay. It was short but it sell the game to me. It's fantastic to have it on GOG
I think my laptop isn't going to meet the requirements for this one, but I'm still glad it's here for those that can run it. The game looks pretty.
Oh my, this looks like a lot of fun. Love the art direction, too. And do I detect... *sniffs the air* feels?

Wishlisted until I have more money. Killing it with the releases lately GOG, my wallet died even before the big sale hit :')