It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Christmas in July? Well, why not! Especially when Santa has been kidnapped and Holidays are at stake – the more time we get to fix it, the better!

Watch Over Christmas is now available on GOG alongside its OST – both on -20% discounts that last until July 10th, 1 PM UTC.

It’s a unique Christmassy game that tells the story of a 12-year-old boy, Cisco, who is called upon to save everyone’s most beloved holiday. On the night just before Christmas, an unexpected visitor will inform him that Santa has been kidnapped and that he is the only hope of saving Christmas as we know it. Through numerous fun and challenging puzzles, Cisco will find himself on a quest to rescue Santa and the magic of Holidays.

Classic 2D point and click style, fun and challenging mini-game puzzles, 60+ stunning hand-drawn environments, beautiful 2D animations, fully voiced characters and dialogues, a special companion and more!

Watch Over Christmas and its OST, now on GOG!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Looks good, just a bad time for it's release, my budget was exhausted during the sale :)

But since it's only 174 to Christmas: Where are aSanta Clause in Trouble and Santa Rockstar?
topical. they could've matched the 50% discount on steam, much better price and lasts longer (july 13 instead of july 10). or just waited until their sale is over to make this more appealing.
Dohi64: topical. they could've matched the 50% discount on steam, much better price and lasts longer (july 13 instead of july 10). or just waited until their sale is over to make this more appealing.
You just read my thoughts!
Let's take a closer look at this.

1º.- 50% discount on Steam VS 20% on GOG.
2º.- More than 1 year and half late with respect to Steam.
3º.-As usual losing the achievements for Galaxy, which if you have on Steam.

Keep your stupid game publishing system and your DRM-FREE, I'm going to buy it where it's cheaper and has better features.

P.S: Thanks for making it known, I will gladly buy it on Steam.
Finally some christmas games, I was waiting for some the entire June! :D
Looks like a nice adventure game, but the timing of the release is weird.

Maybe I'll wait for the Christmas sale ;P.
Completely off season, but instabuy :)
I like games about Christmas as much as I like games about cats. This would be an instant buy this if not for the over $900 vet bill I incurred last night after taking my cat to the emergency vet hospital.

It's on my wishlist for now.
Hello to all,

I am Chris, co-founder of Dionous Games; really happy to be on GOG and we hope you enjoy the game if you are a fan of point and click adventures!

Thank you for your comments, some are indeed valid. Would like to clarify a few points:

- Release date

Indeed the release date during summer might seem weird for an Xmas themed game. The game was accepted recently by GOG and they have their own release schedule for the games which they propose. We agreed for the release now mainly for 2 reasons:

i) the game has already been released to other platforms (Steam and Consoles) so alot of people are aware of it and we also have alot of requests for having a DRM-free version on GOG since the release of the game back in Dec '21.

ii) this is our first release of a game with GOG, we'd like to respect their schedule.

From this first publishing experience with GOG, what i can say is that they are building some tools for us devs and publishers to make the releases easier and faster. So hopefully the next releases will be even more flexible and straightforward.

- Discount

The 20% discount is a launch discount not a seasonal one, the game did not participate in GOG summer's sale as it's a new release. Our policy is to keep the same discounts for seasonal sales for all PC storefronts and this will be the case for this game also from now on.

- Features

The game has the same features among all its releases (Steam,GOG, Xbox, Switch, PS4/5 and Epic Games -soon-) and achievements work also with the GOG version. Let us know if they don't work for you for any reason and will look into it.

Looking forward to your further comments / suggestions :)

Cheers,
Chris
This seems to be a kinda movie trailer, giving away most of the plot.

Still, wishlisted, and I hope that before I buy the game, I'll forget most of what I've seen.
On "the other platform" there is also an additional 15% loyalty discount for owners there (like me) of "Not Another Weekend" (great game!)