It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warlocks 2: God Slayers is now available DRM-free. Get it 20% off until July 25th, 3pm UTC.

Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a humorous action RPG game with online and local co-op up to 4 players. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.
Already? Great.
Any chance of bringing part 1 "Warlocks vs. Shadows" here, too? It would be sad to own part two here without ever getting the other one. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: wow. They dropped development on part one and released an unfinished game? NOT NICE...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/330270/Warlocks_vs_Shadows/#app_reviews_hash
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
GOG.com: Warlocks 2: God Slayers is now available DRM-free. Get it 20% off until July 25th, 3pm UTC.

Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a humorous action RPG game with online and local co-op up to 4 players. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.
You realise the promo page automatically selects all titles? Who's to say I want to purchase the base+assets and then the Deluxe as well?
Anime-BlackWolf: Any chance of bringing part 1 "Warlocks vs. Shadows" here, too? It would be sad to own part two here without ever getting the other one. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: wow. They dropped development on part one and released an unfinished game? NOT NICE...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/330270/Warlocks_vs_Shadows/#app_reviews_hash
I was going to ask the same question, but after seeing that I see why... I think I'll hold off on this second one for a while too. Make sure they actually support the game and fix any problems.
I thought this said Warlords at first and was extremely excited. Lol I really wish Reign of Heroes and Darklords Rising were on here.
I thought this was the one set in the Majesty universe, the land of Ardania.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/205990/Warlock_2_The_Exiled/

C'mon Paradox and 1C, both of you are on GoG! ;)
So, am I remembering this right? Did this game have one version + exclusives for preorder, then sprout a Deluxe version at release? If so, diiiiiiiiick move.
Anime-BlackWolf: Any chance of bringing part 1 "Warlocks vs. Shadows" here, too? It would be sad to own part two here without ever getting the other one. Thanks a lot!

As for the first part, you need to ask the developer directly, we're not a publisher of this one.

The second part is way more polished and has lots of prequel's problems solved. We're working close with devs to remove all the possible bugs and make it a really nice and fun metroidvania / slasher / action RPG.
Starmaker: So, am I remembering this right? Did this game have one version + exclusives for preorder, then sprout a Deluxe version at release? If so, diiiiiiiiick move.
Well, not exactly. For pre-orders (standard edition) we offered a bonus artbook and OST, which are now a part of Deluxe edition. We tried to communicate is as clear as possible before the release.
Starmaker: So, am I remembering this right? Did this game have one version + exclusives for preorder, then sprout a Deluxe version at release? If so, diiiiiiiiick move.
You get deluxe edition for a lower price. Great move actually.
The game looks promising but the trailer's attempt at humor is just bad. You don't need to make it looks like GOTG but in fantasy setting just rely on the gameplay it will sell on its own.
Push, as the game is on sale at the moment.

Was the game updated since release or is it abandoned AGAIN? See links above about it's "first part"...

Neither here, nore on "the other store" I could find any changelogs, the Switch port seemed to have been quite broken at start and there are (were?) issues about high resolutions and fullscreen support on PC.

A price drop of 66% after 2 months is quite brutal, but I want still to be sure to get a WORKING release even then.
Post edited September 17, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: Was the game updated since release or is it abandoned AGAIN? See links above about it's "first part"...
I have no idea about the support state of the game. But I've seen that the deluxe edition and the update to the deluxe edition silently have been removed from GOG's catalog just before the start of the current sale.

Edit: The standard edition seems to contain the extras now.
Post edited September 17, 2019 by eiii