It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dropping in five...four...

Reinforcement Pack, a new DLC pack for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius, is now available DRM-free.

Five fearsome new units join the battle on Gladius Prime: the Tempestus Scions assist the Astra Militarum, the elite Immortals will fight for the Necrons, the trigger-happy Flash Gitz are employed by the Orks and the Land Raiders will charge with the Space Marines. The trump card? The Neophyte Hybrids, cultists who can be recruited by any army to tip the balance.
That's disappointing.

Instead of a substantial expansion, such as a new faction...

It's a unit pack. *sigh*

I won't be paying $20 for a Chaos Marine expansion later if you release a flood of low-effort mini-DLC first. You've made it far less likely I will buy additional content for this game outside of sales. Stardock all over again.
Developer has currently "in progress" DLC with new race (not revealed yet), but announced some time ago that it will be preceded by "smaller" DLC with additional content.

The good thing is that (according to dev's post on steam forum) when you're playing in MP with someone who owns DLC, you don't need to own it and still will be able to use additional units.

I don't have opinion about price, but comparing to lame DLC Lord of Skulls... If it wasn't for preorder, I would never buy this Lord of Skull separately.

I've decided to start new game (after buying DLC) to check Tempestus Scions, IG infantry definitelly needed to be beefed up a bit, have hope that Scions will be a good addition.
SeduceMePlz: That's disappointing.
agreed... I clicked this post to see which army got added but its just a bs 4 units we don't need
SeduceMePlz: That's disappointing.
ussnorway: "its just a bs 4 units we don't need"
That's what the English said right before the Charge of the Light Brigade!
ussnorway: "its just a bs 4 units we don't need"
tinyE: That's what the English said right before the Charge of the Light Brigade!
Yep, and look at Crimea now...
tinyE: That's what the English said right before the Charge of the Light Brigade!
nightcraw1er.488: Yep, and look at Crimea now...
You take all the fun out of being a smart ass. :P
nightcraw1er.488: Yep, and look at Crimea now...
tinyE: You take all the fun out of being a smart ass. :P
There are no smart asses, Just lucky ones:
https://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk
GOG.com: the Land Raiders will charge with the Space Marines.
isn't a Land raider something that can hold a unit of marines... The ground trembles? only if an orc warboss trips over it!
GOG.com: the Land Raiders will charge with the Space Marines.
ussnorway: isn't a Land raider something that can hold a unit of marines... The ground trembles? only if an orc warboss trips over it!
It is, but they do damage too, so you can use them for transport and damage, ask any foolish Tau player ;)
I've finally got to the point where I could produce Tempestus Scions (and played a dozens of turns after that) - and they're doing really nice. They can do decent damage even on stronger foes (Kastellan Robots, Imperial Fortress) with their basic weapon, comparable to Krak Grenade (the fact that they're also able to use Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades and Medkits is also worth to mention).

I only wish they could be available since tier 3, not tier 4 (of research), but other than that - very useful addition, making sense to rely on IG infantry even in later phases of game.
Post edited October 21, 2018 by MartiusR