It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For the Emperor!

Isometric tabletop-inspired strategy Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Command your squad of Ultramarines in a futuristic clash to defeat the forces of Chaos in Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate. Simple mechanics, a classic isometric map, epic music, and varied in-game landscapes will keep you entertained while you crush your enemies, one squad after another, in true X-COM-inspired style.

Why should you be excited that Chaos Gate is a Warhammer 40,000 Universe game? Because that means that we get all cleverness, a wealth of equipment and weaponry to choose from, and a well-written, enticing plot that transfers well from the tabletop to the computer screen.

1998 doesn’t get much better than this - so treat yourself to some squad-based strategy with Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, DRM-free on GOG.com.

In the Press

“By and large, it’s the best PC implementation of the Warhammer system to date” -- PC Gamer

“Warhammer is a complex, vastly entertaining strategy gaming system, and Chaos Gate does full justice to it.” -- Gamespot

“A heavy tank becomes an Imperial Dreadnaught, draped with the banners of the Emperor and drawn in a style that lets you know it is ready roll over the ranks of the enemy and crush their bones beneath its treads.” -- IGN
Interesting in that Chaos Gate is listed at $9.99 while the other 2 WH games are $5.99. Is CG that much bigger/better than the other 2?
k1bell: The Shadow of the Horned Rat is WH Fantasy iirc.
l0rdtr3k: Is there more games from Warhammer Fantasy outside of Blood Bowl?
There's Dark Omen, sequel of Shadow of Horned Rat. There's also Mark of Chaos and the coming Total War: Warhammer.
(only list those singleplayers and for PCs)
JMich: Shadow of the Horned Rat is here.
Elmofongo: Link?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_warhammer_shadow_of_the_horned_rat_98b8d
JMich: Shadow of the Horned Rat is here.
Elmofongo: Link?
http://www.gog.com/game/warhammerr_shadow_of_the_horned_rat
tburger: Second part o SotHR - Dark Omen (a masterpiece of its own).
Since I'm a huge fan of 40K,is SotHR a great intro to WH Fantasy?
And is there good books I can read on WH:F?
k1bell: There's Dark Omen, sequel of Shadow of Horned Rat. There's also Mark of Chaos and the coming Total War: Warhammer.
I'm really looking forward to to Total War:Warhammer.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Vow, never heard of any of these games. Maybe there is a chance now for Warhammer: Dawn of War 1?
Wow, nice release. It brings back so many memories. I use to love SI games such as Chaos Gate, Soldiers At War, etc.

Well done Gog.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by TheSaint54
Thank you so much for this GOG! Certainly an insta-buy at any price!
OMFG GOG!
you're on a roll!
Wow, this one is buried treasure. Physical copies have been really difficult to find.
Nice GOG! I like it!
tburger: Second part o SotHR - Dark Omen (a masterpiece of its own).
l0rdtr3k: Since I'm a huge fan of 40K,is SotHR a great intro to WH Fantasy?
And is there good books I can read on WH:F?
k1bell: There's Dark Omen, sequel of Shadow of Horned Rat. There's also Mark of Chaos and the coming Total War: Warhammer.
l0rdtr3k: I'm really looking forward to to Total War:Warhammer.
I'll be waiting for the Collector's/Emperor/WhatevertheycallthepackageincludingallDLCs Edition.
Nice! More strategy games are always good. I definitely will have a look at them.

yyahoo: Interesting in that Chaos Gate is listed at $9.99 while the other 2 WH games are $5.99. Is CG that much bigger/better than the other 2?
If nothing else it's at least the newest of the three.
Matruchus: Vow, never heard of any of these games. Maybe there is a chance now for Warhammer: Dawn of War 1?
That would be nice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wannawannawanna!