It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game set in the grimdark universe of the 41st Millennium. Pick your force, develop your army, field mighty heroes and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry.

Now, its Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - T’au DLC is available on GOG! It presents the titular young and technologically-advanced race T’au.

Check out every new unit that features distinctive, finely crafted models and unique special abilities. In addition, you can expect to access brand new HQ abilities that benefit the entire faction: Seeker Missile Strike, Manta Strike and Orbital Ion Beam.

Time to dominate the battlefield with the T'au army!
For the Greater Good.
More toys to play with!
What does fast-paced turn-based mean?
Cripes, GOG, can I please buy a game this week that doesn't automatically fail on Galaxy install for the first five hours?
Okay, fixed.
mk47at: What does fast-paced turn-based mean?
It could mean, that it is nowhere near a turn based 4x title for example.
MischiefMaker: Cripes, GOG, can I please buy a game this week that doesn't automatically fail on Galaxy install for the first five hours?
Feel relieved, i have purchases i completely forgot about in my library. I've started to rely soley on my 'recent' tab list to see when what and how. . .
Post edited February 15, 2024 by Zimerius
Swedrami: For the Greater Good.
No, unfortunately this isn't a Hot Fuzz game.
Looks okay, at least better than Gladius, but FFS it's $15 per army and then an additional $5 for the elites?

I mean I bought whole new games to link into Dawn of War to have more armies, but they all came with their own campaign, this seems like one where I'll just wait to see if they release a "ultimate" or "complete" or "definitive" version one day without needing to piece together a game with all that DLC.
I think I preferred it when Tau armor was that yellow/orange colour not white.
This game desperately needs new campaigns for every one of its multiplayer factions. It's kinda what happened with original DoW and DoW2, lots of factions included in the game, but just a single campaign. That or maybe multiple game modes aside from versus.