It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game set in the grimdark universe of the 41st Millennium. Pick your force, develop your army, field mighty heroes and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry.

Now, its latest DLC Daemons of Khorne is available on GOG, presenting the warp-fuelled manifestations of rage and violence as the new playable faction.

8 murderous units, including the dreaded Daemon Prince, are available to bring Chaos to the galaxy. Bring your armies of the Blood Legions to bear in skirmish and multiplayer battles, or to a Planetary Supremacy campaign.

Check it out!
Oh no, not again...

I AM COMPLETEEEEE!
Fuuuuuuu@@ O.o

Yay but for me it comes in handy. I feel like spreading a bit of Chaos.
That banner looks MIGHTY, i d like that as wallpaper
Now this is banner worthy.
Children of the Khorne
I'm curious about the low price of it.

Necrons are 12.49€.
Sisters are 14.79€.
Orks are 14.79€.
Daemons are 4.99€.

What gives?
Andrzejef: I'm curious about the low price of it.

Necrons are 12.49€.
Sisters are 14.79€.
Orks are 14.79€.
Daemons are 4.99€.

What gives?
Daemons were already in the game as a non-playable neutral faction. This dlc essentially adds enough units to balance them and make them playable. My guess it's a lot less work than adding a brand new faction and was priced accordingly.
Andrzejef: (...)
tremere110: Daemons were already in the game as a non-playable neutral faction. This dlc essentially adds enough units to balance them and make them playable. My guess it's a lot less work than adding a brand new faction and was priced accordingly.
Ah, makes sense.
Now that you mention it, there was this Daemonic Incursion mode I never bothered to check out, so the daemons from there are probably "just" made accessible in other modes as well.