It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The narrative, medical sim management game – War Hospital is now available on GOG with a -10% discount that lasts until January 18th. Take charge of a WW1 field hospital on the Western Front, and make all the decisions necessary to help the soldiers recover and to support the war effort.

Moreover, the game’s Original Soundtrack, Digital Artbook, X-ray DLC, and Supporter Edition are also all available in our store and with -10% discounts.

In this title, the year is 1918, and you are Major Henry Wells – a retired British combat medic, drafted back to take charge of a field hospital in the nightmare of World War I. Understaffed and undersupplied, the hospital is the last bastion of hope for countless soldiers on the Western Front.

What you can expect is:

A war-themed game that celebrates life, not death.

The trails and challenges of one of the bloodiest wars in history.

Managing your personnel, their missions and fatigue.

Narrative choices, which have real impact on how the game unfolds.

Research option to introduce improvements.

A title that was developed with the support of the Imperial War Museum to ensure the authentic, immersive experience.

Check out War Hospital now – they need you, Major Wells!
timppu: When it comes to War Hospital, maybe if it is successful enough on GOG, Nacon is more likely to release their other games here too?
Well then that would show that Nacon is simply an incompetent publisher. To say War Hospital looks uninteresting to me would be a gross understatement, why would I waste my money on a game I don't want (that isn't even in the same genre ballpark) for some vague hope of getting the game I actually want released here?
Any initial impressions?
timppu: When it comes to War Hospital, maybe if it is successful enough on GOG, Nacon is more likely to release their other games here too?
ReynardFox: Well then that would show that Nacon is simply an incompetent publisher. To say War Hospital looks uninteresting to me would be a gross understatement, why would I waste my money on a game I don't want (that isn't even in the same genre ballpark) for some vague hope of getting the game I actually want released here?
This is interesting for me
Niggles: Any initial impressions?
Haven't got to play to much of it. The Devs seem to be updating the game often already. GOG version already has I think 3 or 4 patches..
Post edited January 18, 2024 by Syphon72
EnforcerSunWoo: Nothing like picking and choosing what to release here, huh, Nacon? I think many would of rather had RoboCop: Rogue City than Gollum. With this game, the verdict is still very much out.

Anyway, we want RoboCop: Rogue City here!
timppu: Sorry, I don't get it. What does Nacon have to do with Gollum? Isn't Gollum published by Daedelic?

When it comes to War Hospital, maybe if it is successful enough on GOG, Nacon is more likely to release their other games here too?
Gollum has two publishers, Nacon and Daedelic. Nacon acquired Daedelic in 2022 then laid off Daedelic devs in 2023 after Gollum's release. Not a big fan of Nacon personally.