It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adrenaline-packed modern style arcade volleyball game with different mechanics in each of its levels – Volley Pals has just joined our catalog and is available with a -55% discount!

Moreover, you can also grab its Soundtrack or Volley Pals Complete (base game and OST).

It’s a local multiplayer party game that supports up to 4 people. Perfect when you want to be on the edge of your seat with friends, family, or anyone you can spend some super-fun time with.

Expect various crazy levels with different themes and mechanics, a special level dedicated to customizing your own rules and preferences with a wide range of options, original and cute characters to choose from, stylish 2D cartoon graphics, and of course modern arcade style action.

Check it out!
Volley Pals is a nice fun game in arcade style with up to 4 human players
(so local cooperation or local PvP; but playing alone is no problem as one
can play with AI opponents or team player; 1v1, 1v2, 2v2 - locally in front
of a PC).
There is a classical arena which feels all right - but also very strange places
with changed physics or just different influences (wind, ghost, ...) which
all players have to accept.
Its a party game in cute and colorful comic style.
Playing under GNU/Linux with F310 I have noot seen any problem ...
the contorols are fitting with the scenario.
Can't wait to play this with friends ...
Post edited December 22, 2023 by JMB9
But, I don't have friends
csanjuro: But, I don't have friends
What about your imaginary ones? =P
P-E-S: What about your imaginary ones? =P
they don't like me
No discount on the Complete Edition ... gee.
csanjuro: But, I don't have friends
If you buy the complete edition, some friends will be included.

With the upcoming DLC you can make appointments for them for plastic surgery if you don't like their faces.
Post edited December 22, 2023 by neumi5694