It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UnderRail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.

The game is set in a distant future, when life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.

Now, its Heavy Duty DLC is coming out on GOG with a -10% launch discount until November 8th, 1 PM UTC!

This installment introduces 3 new weapon types, as well as a special high-level side mission that will challenge even the most hardcore UnderRail veterans.

Now on GOG!
Brilliant - instabuy :)

Also, forumpop.
I have this game but haven't played it just yet. Part of backlog. However, with this DLC, I will probably start it up and check out the additions.
high rated
Gog is on its shenanigans again.
Advertises it as a -10% launch deal, but then sells it at -9/-8%, while Steam offers the cheaper option as usual, as it seems to have become a common practice lately.

You are EU based, so remember that this is false marketing and against the law. Just saying.
Post edited November 01, 2023 by -Nachtmahr-
-Nachtmahr-: Gog is on its shenanigans again.
Advertises it as a -10% launch deal, but then sells it at -9/-8%, while Steam offers the cheaper option as usual, as it seems to have become a common practice lately.

You are EU based, so remember that this is false marketing and against the law. Just saying.
Must be a regional thing. In the US, I see:
Regular price $7.99
Sale price $7.19 (-10%)

Steam price $7.19 (-10%)

If you suspect actual corporate malfeasance, you should report it to the BBB, FTC, or whatever the local equivalent is.
I want to support these guys but new heavy weapons I'll never use and a high-level dungeon is pretty meh for half the price of the original game. I guess I'll look at it as a supporter pack but not in a rush to get it.