It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
Finally... love me some Turok. :D

EDIT: The first one has Galaxy support (for achievements and stuff) and this one doesn't... that's kind of lame. Perhaps Galaxy support will come with the MP update.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by BKGaming
Nice Turok 1 owner discount! Instabought!

Now patiently waiting for Forsaken...
Post edited March 16, 2017 by Grargar
It's been awhile, i've missed Tuork 2.

Nice extra discount for owners of Turok 1 too.
First Full Throttle pre-order, now Turok 2! Another insta-buy! :D
Yes! Cheers Nightdive! Great to have more FPS goodness on gog.
Was expecting the game to cost 25-30 bucks. Pleasantly surprised about the discount. Thanks Night Dive Studios and GOG. Have wanted to replay this game for years!
Thanks for the 25%+25% for owners of part 1. With this discount I am able to buy it at once. Many, many thanks for that!
Too bad that we can't get the original version at a reasonable price. I won't pay 19 bucks for a "remastered" version with a few graphic improvements and way too high system requirements for a nearly 20 years old game.

EDIT:

Be aware that you need a 64-bit OS to run this game because of the new engine. It's disappointing that you can't play a game from 1998 at least on a Win 7 32-bit PC. :/
Post edited March 16, 2017 by Impaler26
low rated
Great series.
bought without thinking twice.
What the...? Quadcore? Really?
Man, this is hilarious.
Can't afford it unfortunately, but a 75% discount on Turok 1 would've been nice.
BKGaming: Finally... love me some Turok. :D

EDIT: The first one has Galaxy support (for achievements and stuff) and this one doesn't... that's kind of lame. :(
Seems that the missing multiplayer and the other stuff is a Galaxy problem only. On Steam it's advertised as a working feature. Seems as if GOG will add this feature sometime in future ...
BKGaming: Finally... love me some Turok. :D

EDIT: The first one has Galaxy support (for achievements and stuff) and this one doesn't... that's kind of lame. :(
Silverhawk170485: Seems that the missing multiplayer and the other stuff is a Galaxy problem only. On Steam it's advertised as a working feature. Seems as if GOG will add this feature sometime in future ...
Yea I realized that after I posted. Thanks though. :)