It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An eye for adventure.

Tsioque is now available DRM-free, 15% off until November 14th, 7pm UTC.

Absent queen mother, evil wizard usurper, spooky castle, a black cat - all the ingredients for a fairytale gone bad are here. They come with cool hand-drawn animations, surprising interactions, and a resourceful princess with really REALLY big eyes.
goldfishfingers: The "frame by frame" animation (lol) looks alright, especially if you've played any point-and-clicks or adventure games over the past 30-40 years. Granted it could be smoother but I'm not getting any weird stomach feeling or nausea... yet.
Nope , only a certain limit number of gamer have it , then again i know many people who also as a kid had travelsickness ( car, bus, boat, merry go rounds, and the likes)and the majority that doesnt have it usually dont know what it is and what it feels like, back in kindergarten there were roughly 5 kids per class, who had this, with around 8 or 10 classes , roughly 40-50 of the 300 or more had it , so that is not much... if you multiply that you still get a very large majority that doesnt experience car sickness.
gamesfreak64: Moving the mouse makes some things 'animate' and move , this makes the scene 'alive' , default old classic point n click didn't have that, thats the part that gave me the 'turning stomache' feeling... there is to much going on .
I checked the demo and it seems they made Tormentum - Dark Sorrow aswell, played the demo but same effect.
Superfrog , welknown game, AMIGA version was the best imho , is a platformer, platformers usually have paralax / muliylayer scrolling, when jumping you can see parts of background rise up, and disappear when you fall down again...thats also too much motion, thats why i dont play platformers, driving, and any other that has too much motion.
Anyway, 3d and fpp is a big no aswell ( motions.), this limit make my collection look dull , cause its all the same, dozens of solitaire games, old classic point and click like the original monkey island not the ones that started to go 3d or used 3d looking characters, 100 or more HOG , as long as it is pretty flat i have it :D
MarkoH01: That is so sad. So there are a lot of games you cannot play because of this (including this beautiful little gem). I am lucky in this regard - don't even get seasick and would never get sick of playing games.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by gamesfreak64
Played it and enjoyed it. Feels very complete and the animation is lovely - even those that don't normally like adventure games may want to check it out just for that. I also never had to pixel hunt as items put in the environment made sense without being pointed out too blatantly. All around, a good game.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by Fortuk
Wow... such beautiful art & animation. Would buy it if it had a Linux version :)
This game looks extremely charming, and I just unconditionally love some good old 2d hand drawn art!
If it didn't appear on the main page, I probably would have never known Tsioque even existed.
kudos, a trailer well done!
Looks interesting.

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
This game looks like it was made to scratch a p&c itch of mine. Can't buy for now, but soon enough it'll join my library.... and not stay in the backlog for long.

Fairfox: looks awesome but i cant buy somethang i dont know how to pronounce
scratch, scratch.

fairfox rule:
tap it out, work it out, or scratch it out
Aw come on, you're buying things which name you won't type correctly all the time :)

Offtopic, it's good to see you're back and fine. Please continue that way, mmkay?
Fairfox: looks awesome but i cant buy somethang i dont know how to pronounce
scratch, scratch.

fairfox rule:
tap it out, work it out, or scratch it out
The store description starts with a phonetic spelling so there is really no excuse here.

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
Fairfox: welp
t, s, near-close front unrounded vowel, open back rounded vowel, k
:P
I wish GOG version also had achievements :/