It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The fairytale journey just got a new dimension!

Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, Frozenbyte’s first venture into 3D gameplay in the Trine series, is available now for Windows (with a Mac and Linux version coming in the future) DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount!

From the very beginning, the Trine series was known for being a great physics platformer with gorgeous, colorful graphics and a fairytale atmosphere. The series’ third instalment returns with all those qualities and tosses in a new gameplay dimension - but that's not the only thing Frozenbyte introduces in Trine 3. The brand-new single-player focused adventures called Lost Pages, aimed to be the ultimate test of skill, will require perfect platforming technique and puzzle-solving cleverness.

This game comes complete with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, as well as the Original Soundtrack, online and local co-op, and the prettiest platforming levels that money can buy.

The new Frozenbyte puzzle platformer gets a new dimension in Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power DRM-free at GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, August 27, 2:59PM GMT.

Stream watch:
The totally awesome ScreamingJoypad and MegapiemanPHD will tackle Trine's 3D release at Twitch.tv/GOGcom tonight - that is, Thursday, August 20th - at 8pm GMT (10pm CEST/4pm EDT/1pm PDT), in between streams of awesome D&D classics. Make sure to tune in!
Fixed :P Just seeing if you guys are paying attention :P
skeletonbow: For some reason all of the videos on GOG.com that are embedded Youtube videos play for a short while of a few seconds, then the video freezes for 3-5 seconds while audio continues unhindered and then the video jumps forward to catch up with the audio, then it does that again 10 seconds or so later.

Clicking on the "view on youtube" link to view the video directly on Youtube makes the video play back normally without any stuttering - as do all youtube videos. So this is not a local playback issue or browser issue with video playback. It only happens on Youtube videos embedded on GOG.com for me. The same videos embedded on other webpages play back fine also. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering the video itself comes straight from youtube in all cases. The only factor that determines whether it will stutter or not is if it is on a GOG.com web page.

I should also note that the problem occurs with Firefox, Chrome and IE so it isn't browser specific either, and it also occurs in Linux with Firefox so it isn't OS or video driver specific. Occurs on a second computer on my LAN also, and occurs for 2 other friends using different ISPs locally as well.

I'm willing to bet this problem does not happen for everyone out there or something would have been done to fix it by now, but it does happen for me regularly and the only solution is to click on the link to go directly to Youtube.

Mentioning the problem here as it just happened for the Trine 3 trailers also.
I'd recommend passing that on to Support so we can investigate this :)
Vanadyel: Does Trine 3 support Steam crossplay?
It has the crossplay feature, yes :)
It was definitely a bountiful week. Next week won't be worse :)
HaaYaargh: It was definitely a bountiful week. Next week won't be worse :)
Luned: O.O

Yikes...but I only have 24 hours per day!
You better come up with something to make your day longer over the weekend, because you WILL need those extra hours next week :)
HaaYaargh: You better come up with something to make your day longer over the weekend, because you WILL need those extra hours next week :)
JMich: Well, we are still waiting for this wish to be fulfilled.
I am still waiting on you to break the laws of physics, JMich :P
JudasIscariot: I am still waiting on you to break the laws of physics, JMich :P
skeletonbow: Ah, but the laws of physics do not preclude the possibility of there being more hours in a day. :) The number of hours in a day are the result of the Earth's current complex orbital dynamics around the sun, however should the Earth's dynamics change in the future it would be possible to have longer days with more hours. This could be done by altering the Earth's rotational speed and/or by changing the distance between the Earth and sun or other changes. Such changes would be difficult no doubt but nothing is impossible. It just depends on to what extent and how much effort one would be willing to put into making it happen.

Now, many might think such an effort is just permanently impossible but that is closed minded "no can do" thinking. GOG managed to get Star Wars games in the store including the legendary X-Wing series which was arguably a much more difficult feat than altering the Earth's orbital dynamics.

I'm just saying... :)
#rekt