It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Colourful and cartoonish action-adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents - Trifox is available now on GOG with 10% launch discount which lasts until October 21st, 4 PM UTC

Choose from a trio of classes – Warrior, Mage, Engineer – or mix-and-match abilities to create a tailor-made hero! Inspired by the golden age of 3D platformers.
GOG.com: Colourful and cartoonish action-adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents - Trifox is available now on GOG with 10% launch discount which lasts until October 21st, 4 PM UTC

Choose from a trio of classes – Warrior, Mage, Engineer – or mix-and-match abilities to create a tailor-made hero! Inspired by the golden age of 3D platformers.
First
It looks really, really cute and I thought about buying it, but then on youtube I saw that it's a whole lot of those battle sequences that made me quit Tunic tied together. :|

Just not my cup of grog, I'm sorry!
Post edited October 14, 2022 by Vainamoinen
There is a demo :).
Post edited October 15, 2022 by joveian
joveian: There is a demo :).
How could I missed it... : ) playing
edit: thanks!
Post edited October 15, 2022 by user deleted
joveian: There is a demo :).
Nice!
*instadownload*
Just watched a playthrough from start to finish. Took them a little over 3 hours. No it wasn't the demo.
micktiegs_8: Just watched a playthrough from start to finish. Took them a little over 3 hours. No it wasn't the demo.
Why are so many of these indie games so short? Then again, I guess that is about the time one could complete an old 3D platformer in, if they are not stopping to explore, take in the world, collect everything. So the question is, is the 3 hour completion of Trifox just to beat the game, or to literally see and do everything in the game?
micktiegs_8: Just watched a playthrough from start to finish. Took them a little over 3 hours. No it wasn't the demo.
rjbuffchix: Why are so many of these indie games so short? Then again, I guess that is about the time one could complete an old 3D platformer in, if they are not stopping to explore, take in the world, collect everything. So the question is, is the 3 hour completion of Trifox just to beat the game, or to literally see and do everything in the game?
They showed their completion percentage afterwards and it was 75%. Game suggested they can revisit levels to find the rest of the chests, and gather more coins to purchase abilities for their character. So basically nothing worth going back for it seems.
rjbuffchix: Why are so many of these indie games so short? Then again, I guess that is about the time one could complete an old 3D platformer in, if they are not stopping to explore, take in the world, collect everything. So the question is, is the 3 hour completion of Trifox just to beat the game, or to literally see and do everything in the game?
micktiegs_8: They showed their completion percentage afterwards and it was 75%. Game suggested they can revisit levels to find the rest of the chests, and gather more coins to purchase abilities for their character. So basically nothing worth going back for it seems.
Thank you much. Hmmm. So, like many "collect-a-thons," sounds like it feels empty once everything is complete and to gain full completion involves some busy work. Still I appreciate the style though.