It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Transport Fever 2 brings in Deluxe Edition and a Deluxe Upgrade Pack! The Deluxe Edition launches with a 42% launch discount, and Deluxe Upgrade Pack with a -20% discount – both offers will last until March 16, 9 AM UTC.

Transport Fever 2 is a modern strategy simulator game, where you’ll discover the whole new world by navigating transport routes through land, water and air. You’ll provide the world with the entire transport infrastructure it needs; watch your trains run on rails, buses and trucks thunder along roads, ships power through the water and planes soar through the skies. You’ll carry people on their way to work or play, and be the reason cities grow and thrive, all while also delivering raw materials and goods to drive the economy. Now though, you can also check out Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack, which brings additional content to the game. When buying Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack or Transport Fever 2 - Deluxe Edition on GOG till 16 March 10am CET you will also receive a free Early Supporter Pack!

Now on GOG!
From what I could see the game suffered at some point from a lack of recent updates. Has this resolved or it that still an issue?
BitMaster_1980: From what I could see the game suffered at some point from a lack of recent updates. Has this resolved or it that still an issue?
I own Transport Fever 2 since a while, from what I observed, the updates always came in time (or at least in the same week as in other stores).

As the content of the "Early Supporter Pack" is not mentioned anywhere, here is what is included:

Exclusive skins for 5 vehicles:
- The prototype design skin for the Lockheed Super Constellation plane
- The iconic Atlantique design skin for the TGV Sud-Est train
- An American GM Fishbowl bus in the design of Santa Clara county
- An alternative skin for the MAZ 103 with a modernized look
- A colorful skin for the Mercedes Benz eCitaro based on a design from Luxembourg
Post edited March 09, 2023 by Ueber
Ueber: As the content of the "Early Supporter Pack" is not mentioned anywhere, here is what is included:
It's mentioned on the page of the Deluxe Edition.
Attachments:
Ueber: As the content of the "Early Supporter Pack" is not mentioned anywhere, here is what is included:
BreOl72: It's mentioned on the page of the Deluxe Edition.
Ah thanks for the info, seems they added it later.
Good to see them still supporting the game. While I'm skeptical on how well such a game would play on consoles, the development of those versions seem to have brought with them some extra optimization for the PC iteration. :)
GOG.com: When buying Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack or Transport Fever 2 - Deluxe Edition on GOG till 16 March 10am CET you will also receive a free Early Supporter Pack!
Can someone who got this launch bonus check if it's still in your account? There's a report that it's gone missing.
GOG.com: When buying Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack or Transport Fever 2 - Deluxe Edition on GOG till 16 March 10am CET you will also receive a free Early Supporter Pack!
Ice_Mage: Can someone who got this launch bonus check if it's still in your account? There's a report that it's gone missing.
Checked it a second ago, mine is still there.
my mind stuck in train fever.