It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Clash with the Titans.

<span class="bold">Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition</span>, a mythical pack that (barely) contains all the polished action-RPG epicness of the original game + The Immortal Throne expansion, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 75% launch discount.

In the time of ancient Gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero...

You!

Hand-picked by the gods to be their champion in the battle against the rampaging Titans, you traverse the ancient lands of Greece, Egypt, and Asia, searching for shiny loot and legendary beasts to test it on.

Titan Quest's myth begun 10 years ago but now it's coming back more aggressive, more expansive, and more optimized than ever. With additional content (like new heroes and bosses), improved functionality (better AI, balance tweaks, tons of bug fixes, etc.), and more customization options (higher screen resolutions, adjustable UI size, world editor), it's now even more addictive and multiplayer-friendly than ever.

Flex your clicking fingers and get ready to guide your hero through their most epic <span class="bold">Titan Quest</span> yet, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Note: This edition contains both the base game and The Immortal Throne expansion pack.
The 75% launch discount lasts until September 7, 4:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8qFM8v8QZf0
Post edited August 31, 2016 by maladr0Id
JohnnyDollar: ...
drealmer7: hmmm well hopefully it's not a regret purchase, but, maybe I'll get some money's worth anyway, or maybe I'll be satisfied, even if I'm not thrilled.

I'm sure I've wasted more on worse (looks at Fallout 3, NV, and the first two The Witcher games)
Sure, it was a 75% off introductory price. So even if I have any regret, it's not much. Plus Nordic is a pretty friendly publisher, and that influences my thoughts about it some too.

Speaking of wasting more and letdowns, that's one reason why I don't buy games when they first release anymore except for very rare exceptions. I may even wait a year or more after a complete edition has been released, if there is one. I did that with both Fallout 3 and NV.
Post edited September 15, 2016 by JohnnyDollar
Anyone knows how to fix the 'zoom' bug this version (original Titan Quest is fine) has?
When I open inventory (for example), it doesn't show the window completely.

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."
Post edited September 25, 2016 by almabrds
Sadly, Titan Quest crashes after some minutes with a black screen and only the mouse is still there.
After release, the game works fine. So, it may depends on one of the game patches or an new amd driver ?
In the system logs i find an 'application hang' and 'amdkmdap' does not respond.
Installing an older amd driver from July (befor game launch) does not fix it...any ideas ?

My system:

Radeon Softwareversion - 16.9.2
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson
Grafik-Chipsatz - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
Speichergröße - 4096 MB
Speichertyp - GDDR5
Systemtaktrate - 990 MHz
Windows-Version - Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) (64 bit)
Systemspeicher - 16 GB
CPU-Typ - AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor

Version der Radeon Einstellungen - 2016.0916.1515.27418
Treiber-Paketversion - 16.40.2311-160916a-307105E
Anbieter - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
2D-Treiberversion - 8.1.1.1571
Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.01221
OpenGL® Version - 6.14.10.14008
OpenCL™ Version - 6.14.10.14008
AMD Mantle-Version - 9.1.10.0146
AMD Mantle API-Version - 98310
AMD Audio-Treiberversion - 7.12.0.7723
Vulkan™ Driver Version - 1.3.0
Vulkan™ API Version - 1.0.21

Grafikkarten-Hersteller - Powered by AMD
Grafik-Chipsatz - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
Geräte-ID - 6939
Anbieter-ID - 1002
Subsystem-ID - 04E3
Subsystem-Anbieter-ID - 1043
Revisions-ID - F1
Bustyp - PCI Express 3.0
Aktuelle Buseinstellungen - PCI Express 2.0 x16
BIOS-Version - 015.049.000.004
BIOS-Teilenummer - 115-c766pi20-101
BIOS-Datum - 2015/07/14 06:06
Speichergröße - 4096 MB
Speichertyp - GDDR5
Speichertaktfrequenz - 1425 MHz
Systemtaktrate - 990 MHz
Gesamte Speicherbandbreite - 182 GByte/s
2D-Treiberpfad - /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/ControlSet001/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0000

/edit
Found a solution so far by taking an older radeon driver from end of April:
http://support.amd.com/de-de/download/desktop/previous/detail?os=Windows%207%20-%2064&amp;rev=16.4.2
15 minutes of gameplay and still working :)
Maybe this will help someone else...see you in Greece :D

/edit2
Meehh..now again, TQ-AE keeps on crashing...sorry gog, but i give up. Don'T know, what went wrong in one of the last patches :-/
It worked fine in the beginning...i know, not the multiplayer part of it, but that got fixed and the game were fine.
What followed then, killed the game for me...no other game crashes on my system...even older or newer.
There went something terrible wrong !
Post edited October 04, 2016 by gabbawokky
Smannesman: Sooo I guess it won't be coming to GOG Connect?
Also shouldn't your name now be ThomTHQN or ThomTN?
ThomNG: Nothing planned on GOG Connect as for now but we may look into that in future (for whatever games, not respectively on Titan Quest) - and yeah, but I guess I will stick at something unique like the account name ;)
I have been a player of Titan quest for years, and I very surprised when a new updated version was released.

It certainly is different than the original, and the different arrangement of the screen took some getting used to.

I have encountered two problems so far in the game, both of them in Hades.

1. The lamplighter part is impossible to complete because the creatures keep respawning & respawning & respawning. They are difficult to kill & trying to protect the lamplighter and stay alive is impossible. I once managed to survive long enouight for the light to appear to be working, but when I when back to collect my reward, I was given another lamplighter, and when we got back to the lamp it wasnt working.

2. The other problem is at the unfinished bridge, trying to get Charron's oar. I was killed on the bridge and when I ran back to have another go, the Water blocking the bridge would not go down to let me onto the bridge.

I exited the game and restarted it. I got onto the bridge and got killed again. when I ran back to the bridge the same thing happened again, and I could not get onto the bridge.

So far I havn't seen any comments other users with these problems

Cheers
sandyriva: 1. The lamplighter part is impossible to complete because the creatures keep respawning & respawning & respawning. They are difficult to kill & trying to protect the lamplighter and stay alive is impossible. I once managed to survive long enouight for the light to appear to be working, but when I when back to collect my reward, I was given another lamplighter, and when we got back to the lamp it wasnt working.
Just did this last week. I think there are three waves total. I stay on the lower set of stairs to intercept any baddies trying to make their way to the torchbearer. AoE weapons / skills help here.

sandyriva: 2. The other problem is at the unfinished bridge, trying to get Charron's oar. I was killed on the bridge and when I ran back to have another go, the Water blocking the bridge would not go down to let me onto the bridge.
Dumb question, but did you try clicking the wall of water? I think after the first time you have to click on it to bring it down and let you in.
Is it just me or almost everytime TQ:AE goes on sale THQNordic push an update?
So where's Titan Quest: Atlantis ?
i_hope_you_rot: So where's Titan Quest: Atlantis ?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/titan_quest_atlantis_released_on_steam_is_it_coming_to_gog