It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catch hundreds of tinykin and use their unique powers to bring Milo back to his home planet and back to normal size!
Genre: Action, Adventure
Discount: 10% off until 6th September 2022, 4 PM UTC
GOG.com: Catch hundreds of tinykin and use their unique powers to bring Milo back to his home planet and back to normal size!
The store page is not accessible
GOG.com: Catch hundreds of tinykin and use their unique powers to bring Milo back to his home planet and back to normal size!
cereal56k: The store page is not accessible
This is the biggest mystery with GOG: why they fail so frequently to check basic things like links before posting their pages.
Hylode: This is the biggest mystery with GOG: why they fail so frequently to check basic things like links before posting their pages.
There is no store page. This is probably an early news post.
Tinykin are so hard to catch that the store page isn't available.
Okay, the link is working now.
Post edited August 30, 2022 by cereal56k
high rated
Milo got temporarily stuck on another planet due to a faulty timer, but we brought him back. You're welcome, Milo. 8)
Post edited August 30, 2022 by Clownski_
Insta-wishlisted. I' ll buy this very soon.
Clownski_: Milo got temporarily stuck on another planet due to a faulty timer, but we brought him back. You're welcome, Milo. 8)
No worries, happens with me all the time.
this looks great . just holding on to the few bucks left in case some sort of suprise (for me) gets revealed during the rest of the sale.
This isn't the Milo I was thinking of, but hey, this is pretty charming looking.

Which is good, because the Milo I was thinking of only stars in a broken Ren'Py game with half-assed art.
Post edited August 31, 2022 by Darvond
This is an opportunity for people to vote with their wallets.

Everybody that wants day-one releases on GOG, should be rewarding Splashteam and tinyBuild!
Post edited August 31, 2022 by MadalinStroe
Does GOG version have achievements, I see they are not listed on game/store page?
BranjoHello: Does GOG version have achievements, I see they are not listed on game/store page?
Bought the Game and played 2 hours today : no achievements, sorry. But stil a delightfull expérience !
Post edited September 10, 2022 by Babiboule