It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This War of Mine Stories: Fading Embers is now available DRM-free.

Fading Embers is the third installment in This War of Mine: Stories. The expansion features a narrative-driven scenario that portrays the story of Anja. Living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden, Anja wrestles with herself to answer the question of what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.

The DLC contains new locations in the city of Pogoren and its vicinity, new shelters people can live in, enhanced locations from the original game, new playable survivors and citizens of Pogoren. Most importantly, the structure of 'Fading Embers' brings new ways to experience narrative along with non-linear structure leading to multiple endings based on player's decisions.
it might be time to crank up another play thru of this intensely moving game
mintee: it might be time to crank up another play thru of this intensely moving game
Is it good?
I recently secured it for free on the EPIC store...but haven't played it yet.

I remember some reviewers saying, it doesn't really offer you much of a choice, most of the time...meaning: you have to fight in certain instances, or you have to steal/rob from others...

I'm not sure, I like that.
mintee: it might be time to crank up another play thru of this intensely moving game
BreOl72: Is it good?
I recently secured it for free on the EPIC store...but haven't played it yet.

I remember some reviewers saying, it doesn't really offer you much of a choice, most of the time...meaning: you have to fight in certain instances, or you have to steal/rob from others...

I'm not sure, I like that.
its intense. it leaves a mark on you. i often think about it tho its been years since i played it. there are many annoyances of gameplay itself, you end up gaming the system in order to succeed. be ready to fail alot, which i hate repetitive gameplay due to death but in the end you are left with the feeling of being trapped in a war zone and having to survive. like i said, haunting. i have not played all the dlcs yet. i kinda dread replaying it... which is weird
BreOl72: Is it good?
mintee: its intense. it leaves a mark on you. i often think about it tho its been years since i played it. there are many annoyances of gameplay itself, you end up gaming the system in order to succeed. be ready to fail alot, which i hate repetitive gameplay due to death but in the end you are left with the feeling of being trapped in a war zone and having to survive. like i said, haunting. i have not played all the dlcs yet. i kinda dread replaying it... which is weird
Thank you very much!
I guess, I'll look into it in the near future.
Perfect! Game is finally content-complete :)
Post edited August 06, 2019 by Tarhiel
Already in the basket! Cant wait to play it once i finish my PC!