It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a classic, survival horror game and discover the truth of Alicia’s past as she descends further into her unending nightmare.
Genre: Action
Discount: 30% off until 23rd May 2022, 1 PM UTC
Hmm, I prefer fixed camera in horror games, but it says that this mode is hard. How hard is it?
Did these guys seriously release First-Person view as a paid DLC? At least it's included in the GOG version...
fronzelneekburm: Looking forward to "eastern eggs" and "6 different endigns"!

Apparently their budget didn't allow for a proofreader.
I mean what other game shows you 'eastern eggs'?
Well, it looks kind of generic and reading some of the Steam user reviews it sounds more tedious than fun. A few comparisons were made to the (supposed) much better Tormented Souls, which is a pretty good RE-like game without being a real copycat. This just seems way too similar in appearance.
Post edited May 10, 2022 by Mr.Mumbles
fronzelneekburm: Looking forward to "eastern eggs"
The developers are Japanese... and I'm assuming they ran out of western eggs in that region :D.
Mr.Mumbles: Well, it looks kind of generic and reading some of the Steam user reviews it sounds more tedious than fun. A few comparisons were made to the (supposed) much better Tormented Souls, which is a pretty good RE-like game without being a real copycat. This just seems way too similar in appearance.
There's some back and forth/backtracking, but after watching snippets from a longplay/playthrough it seems like it gets less tedious the farther you get.

I might be wrong, as I didn't want to get spoiled by watching too much, so don't quote me on my statement above. :P

I myself think the game looks charming. :)
I really like the game soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYAYn7pyues
Post edited May 10, 2022 by timppu
But does it have ink ribbon/typewriter saves?
Them and Us is a video game that takes the original Resident Evil formula. In my case, I played the DEMO on itch and I really liked the title. Thank you to the developer for taking care of the request for the game to be on GOG and to GOG for including it in their catalogue. Instant buy.
Post edited May 10, 2022 by UCrest
Crosmando: But does it have ink ribbon/typewriter saves?
It does have that save game system. But if you play on easy then they are gone and you can just save whenever you want.
If you do play on normal or higher the game will also auto save at certain points in the game in addition to the records you can use on record players to save your game.
Looks great, reminds me the Alone in the Dark and Resident Evil games. ^_^