It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thea 2: The Shattering is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until May 20th, 10am UTC.

In the dark lands inspired by Slavic myth, life is a struggle for survival against ever increasing odds, be it natural or malevolent. Can you lead your flock to prosperity in this innovative blend of 4X strategy, RPG and card game?
want to play this but only have 7 euros...
life sucks.
Post edited May 13, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
No promo offer for Thea 1?
I shattered my pantsers!
I would definately be interested if only the horrid word "card game" was absent from the post, oh how i despise card games ! if only i knew that before i bought the first game.
Post edited May 13, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: I would definately be interested if only the horrid word "card game" was absent from the post, oh how i despise card games ! if only i knew that before i bought the first game.
Can deal with that. Would rather not, but can. However, the horrid term for me is "procedurally generated" and all it implies, trying to win a game instead of having an actual story and reaching its conclusion. Not sure about the coop part either, how well it works strictly single player if they make an important point of stating that, but if it does work, would sure sound neat, both this and the first one, if it would have a clear story and a set world.
Still have to give first one a go (time, humanity's biggest mystery!), but it's good to know no.2 is here as well in case I'll need it in the future.
How much is this a sequel to the story (what little there was) of the previous one? I've played it a fair bit but never managed to finish a play through.
I'll buy this in Wendesday.
ciemnogrodzianin: No promo offer for Thea 1?
That's a good question . Would be a double instabuy for me .
Looks more interesting than the first game (which I never played). Wonder how it compares. And how multiplayer works.
The first required tricks to get it working on Linux/wine at all, flakily. I'm not sure I want to take the risk with this one. Maybe if it ever goes on steep sale.
Great! I didn't expect Thea 2 coming here on gog so quickly...
I have to admit that the game went a bit off radar to me because of other games released lately.

darktjm: The first required tricks to get it working on Linux/wine at all, flakily. I'm not sure I want to take the risk with this one. Maybe if it ever goes on steep sale.
I remember that it was the case, especially trying to get it working on Linux natively based on Unity3D SDK. The "pink screen of death" ^_^.

But, lately, I tried to get it working with Wine, and it seems to work perfectly, I still have a wineprefix with Thea installed in it, and with Wine 4.7 Staging, it does. I haven't completed the game with this version yet though.

I'll get this new Thea 2 a shot tonight.
I just got a prepaid card to buy Night in the Woods and now you release Thea 2? Why gog, why?
Edit:Bought Thea 2, seems like I'll have to get another prepaid card to buy Night in the Woods tomorrow. :P
Post edited May 13, 2019 by NuffCatnip
I played the first game and it was lots of fun. Great music too.

Added to wishlist!

Please add achievements, if possible! :)

<3