It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get yourself drawn into a story-driven adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world. The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a huge 90% discount lasting until 31st July 2020, 1 PM UTC. Join robot RT-217NP, who seems to be very curious about the long-extinct human race, on his quest. Explore locations, solve diverse puzzles, and make fateful decisions to find out the whole truth being kept from you.

If you enjoy the game, you’ll be pleased to know that its sequel, The Uncertain: Light At The End, is coming soon on GOG.COM. This time the story will be shown from a much… different perspective.
And besides the nice price it also comes with the soundtrack as a goodie -> instabuy :)

The Uncertain: Light At The End -> insta-wishlisted until release
The trailer narrator's voice sounds really cool. Its weird to find a robot voice that's actually soothing and exhibits emotion.
DerBesserwisser: Even at this low price, I am not quite sure.
Can anyone compare, the off - text from the trailer to the dialogues/texts in game ? To me, the narrated text was horribly written.
I don't remember this game having horrible written dialogues when I played through it years ago. However - I'd say such is pretty subjective therefore it is hard to say if you would see this differently.
Well, at this price the best way to check the game is simply to buy & try.
With that kind of price I think it's worth a try.

Also the trailer start with "We robots are rational beings" that cliche already repeated ad nauseum in every media with robots in it. But then said "rational" robot proceed to go against directive and decide to investigate. Who's the irrational one now eh?

Oh well *Put game in basket*