It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go on an adventure to save your forest from Gargamel, the evil sorcerer who just created the VILEAF, a dangerous plant that lures our small blue heroes. The Smurfs - Mission Vileaf is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Bought this because I love the Smurfs, but so far the game is surprisingly good for a platformer. Really enjoying this one more than the usual cartoon tie-in. Thank you GOG for having this one.
Awesome that this came here! Wishlisted for now.
It has been a long wait, but FINALLY they managed to make the sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcoxH4QLcLo
First smut, now Smurfs? What's GOG coming to? :P

I kid. Some family friendliness is welcome as well.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: First smut, now Smurfs?
Wait until someone decided to merge the two together.

/joking.
WinterSnowfall: First smut, now Smurfs?
J Lo: Wait until someone decided to merge the two together.

/joking.
I hope you aren't so unaware that the net had long ago done such to them
J Lo: Wait until someone decided to merge the two together.

/joking.
BanditKeith2: I hope you aren't so unaware that the net had long ago done such to them
Rule 34, baby!
Well I'm torn, I love me a 3D platformer, but I also can't stand the Smurfs...
ReynardFox: Well I'm torn, I love me a 3D platformer, but I also can't stand the Smurfs...
You make a good point, but if I remember correctly, you love 3D platformers. ;)
ReynardFox: Well I'm torn, I love me a 3D platformer, but I also can't stand the Smurfs...
MadalinStroe: You make a good point, but if I remember correctly, you love 3D platformers. ;)
Hence the dilemma. :p

I'll probably end up getting this eventually on sale.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: I love me a 3D platformer
How far are you willing to go for that love? :P Have you ever tried Earthworm Jim 3D?

I love the old Jimbo, but that game's an abomination...
ReynardFox: I love me a 3D platformer
WinterSnowfall: How far are you willing to go for that love? :P Have you ever tried Earthworm Jim 3D?

I love the old Jimbo, but that game's an abomination...
Yikes, yeah I love 3D platformers, and there aren't enough of them, but the games themselves still have to be good. :P

Yeah I have tried EWJ3D, i'm still not convinced it isn't a hate crime.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by ReynardFox