It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A pixel art adventure puzzle game based on Chinese mythology – The Rewinder is now available on GOG with a -30% discount that lasts until September 28th, 1 PM UTC. Moreover, its Root of Evil DLC (also -30%) and Original Soundtrack are also in our store!

You take on the role of Yun, a "rewinder" who has the ability to enter people's memories and influence their actions. By utilizing senses and swaying others' intentions, he can change history.

Check it out!
GOG.com: Check it out!
Will do.
Is it using the Unity engine?

If so, how many times am I allowed to install the game?
timppu: Is it using the Unity engine?

A place suggests yes.

Really, GOG should start mentioning the engine on Gamecards too.
Its a pretty good game.

The Unity stuff is really really bad news for the industry

If you block it with a firewall they'll never know you installed it and charge the developer for it.
Mean.Jim: If you block it with a firewall they'll never know you installed it and charge the developer for it.
Hopefully Unity will remain that way as well, and not require an internet connection, and a connection to that Unity server, for the installation or game to even start.