It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for a point-and-click adventure? Wait no more, because The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain is now available on GOG!

Embark on an adventurous journey with a daring team of time-traveling sound experts as they take up both whimsical and hilarious mission. Take on the challenge of rescuing a group of children held captive by a wicked witch on the mysterious Woolley Mountain, immerse yourself in a diverse and engaging array of landscapes, and compete with mind-bending puzzles to solve. Dive into an intriguing narrative, encounter an eclectic cast of characters, and groove to a fantastic original soundtrack along the way!

Check it out!
GOG.com: Release: The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain
If the Woolley Mountain won't go to the forum, then the forum must come to the Woolley Mountain.
Well, this has the look of old British cartoons, but at least I can stand to look at it, and it doesn't contain a blatant clone/knockoff of Donkey Kong.
Missing from the Gog release :

- demo
- The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain Soundtrack
- The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - Art Book
- The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - 'The Comic Prologue'
Post edited February 21, 2024 by I feel so tired
After my experience with the demo, which I wish were also available here - just saying, this is a game I'm looking forward to playing the full version. ;-)

It has made me smile right from the start. My feelings in a certain scene were oscillating between "aww, cute!" and "oh no..., should I really try to do that?" in very much the same way as seeing the seals for my first time, and sending forth my browns and greens to clobber them in Overlord II. The humor works for me, and the mix between retro and modern is just about right for my taste.

What I did not like were minor things, like the looks of the dialogue-box background which is pure black, that it and the cursor could be a little smaller, and that the walking speed for my characters is too fast. They are almost racing through a scene. I also think the demo contains a bug; the clouds in the Sinclair mini-game appear to be indestructible.

I will certainly buy it as soon as possible.
Post edited February 21, 2024 by Mori_Yuki
Oh it's finally here, I got it on the other store and finally get around and finished it at the end of last year

Solid game with nice humor.