It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scream a little dream of me.

The Long Reach is now available, 10% off until March 21, 4 pm UTC.
This New Hampshire city is tearing itself apart with fear. The nightmares walking the streets are yours. They are mine. They are not supposed to be here.
Puzzle your way out of this horrible situation, talk with suspicious strangers, run if you must. But whatever you do, don't believe everything you see.

Make sure to add the Soundtrack to your collection.

Not sure if nightmare hunting is for you? Try out the game's Demo first.
reative00: I knew the poster of this is going to be an American.

No other country is fucked up to the level when everyday mass shootings are fine, games with blowing up people in million different ways are fine but swear words and nudity are off the limit because God wouldn't approve it.
I think you'd have a hard time finding Americans who think mass shootings are "fine". Should I blame you personally for using nerve agents to assassinate former officials in foreign countries?

And I'm an atheist. All hail the Infernal Goat Underlord!!!
Luned: I was somewhat interested until I saw the store page. It can't be that expensive for developers to hire a proofreader, can it?
Maybe they purposely messed up their grammar for in-game reasons? :P I don't know since haven't tried it yet, but it looks cool and I loved Lone Survivor! Very happy there is a demo! :D Fewer games have demos these days... :/
Just finished playing the demo, and I must say, I got really into it! Has a good atmosphere and interesting story that makes me want to know more! It was very gripping and it felt like I faceplanted when the demo ended and it told me to buy the full game! I got so engrossed in the story that I forgot I was only playing a demo! XD Anyways, once I have more time and can afford the game, I will definetly be picking it up! (Life as a student can suck sometimes :P) Good job developers! :)
yogsloth: Nice F word right on the store page.
Starmaker: 1. It's in a screenshot, so it won't trigger pagerank.
2. Yes, whether the game has naughty words and which words specifically is in fact important information for people who are bothered by naughtly words.
Do you suggest I could indirectly hurt developers and publishers by using a bunch of curse words in my reviews...? I think I should review a few EA games right now. ;)

Awolnation: [...] (Life as a student can suck sometimes :P) [...]
Sorry for the spoiler, but it might actually get worse when you're not a student anymore... :/
Post edited March 15, 2018 by HeartsAndRainbows
Starmaker: 1. It's in a screenshot, so it won't trigger pagerank.
2. Yes, whether the game has naughty words and which words specifically is in fact important information for people who are bothered by naughtly words.
HeartsAndRainbows: Do you suggest I could indirectly hurt developers and publishers by using a bunch of curse words in my reviews...? I think I should review a few EA games right now. ;)
No, you're just going to hurt GOG.
With Regional Discriminating Price, no buy.
robertgg: With Regional Discriminating Price, no buy.
I'm sorry, but I see this brought up every now and again and it never seems to make sense to me, so I'll just ask:
When I buy a game from GOG, they pay me the difference in value (out of our own pockets) in the form of wallet funds*. Is that not what happens for you or are you dissatisfied with having to wait till the wallet funds get used up?

£ X.YZ OFF ANY FUTURE PURCHASE. You get free Wallet funds (our Fair Price Package) to offset the regional pricing.
robertgg: With Regional Discriminating Price, no buy.
HeartsAndRainbows: I'm sorry, but I see this brought up every now and again and it never seems to make sense to me, so I'll just ask:
When I buy a game from GOG, they pay me the difference in value (out of our own pockets) in the form of wallet funds*. Is that not what happens for you or are you dissatisfied with having to wait till the wallet funds get used up?

£ X.YZ OFF ANY FUTURE PURCHASE. You get free Wallet funds (our Fair Price Package) to offset the regional pricing.
HeartsAndRainbows:
There's also another side of the story. Some people simply don't want to support this behaviour and even if GOG compensates the difference - in form of wallet funds only so the money wil be bound to the store, but still - it does not change the fact that those responsible for the regional pricing (devs/publisher) will get away with it and earn more money from specific countrys without any reason but greed.
Post edited March 17, 2018 by MarkoH01
Got it! Thank you for explaining, MarkoH01. :)
thanks gogs looks grate!
Looks like very Jacob's Ladder-esque trip to madness...
yogsloth: Nice F word right on the store page.
reative00: I knew the poster of this is going to be an American.

No other country is fucked up to the level when everyday mass shootings are fine, games with blowing up people in million different ways are fine but swear words and nudity are off the limit because God wouldn't approve it.
What I find bizarre is when you realize where most of the examples from these tropes were made.

Have you ever seen any depiction of an american rapper in any american media? 92% of the words uttered by that character are usually F-bombs. "Fuck the fucking fucker" is a perfectly traditional phrase in their everyday conversation.

The remaining 8% are other swear words sprinkled to give the character more depth and add variety to their vocabulary.
Post edited March 24, 2018 by joppo