It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood of the sacred, blood of the damned.

<span class="bold">The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd</span>, the latest entry in the beloved JRPG series, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

The mad hunt for the artifacts of old continues and the Gralsritter order are the only ones keeping it in check. Now one of their most seasoned members stumbles upon a case that could very well expose the Septian Church's darkest secrets. Fierce turn-based battles and thrilling encounters with the series' consistently memorable cast await in his path.

The 10% discount will last until May 9, 5:00 PM UTC.

Watch the Trails trailer.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
No discount applied... yet.
It's still not possible to post a Release post without making mistakes I see.
I don't have the first two games so I'll wait for this one to get a decent discount, but it's nice to see it here.
Should have all the wallpapers + icons from the website as goodies at the very least! To be in line with the other Falcom releases here from XSEED. Hopefully they'll add some cool goodies in the future :)

Thanks for the release of another Falcom game - and from the venerable Legend of Heroes series! Looking forward to playing more of these, and hopefully the series proves successful enough to see Zero and Ao get PC releases next alongside the Cold Steel games :)

(then maybe after that, tackle some more of Falcom's backlog of games :3 )
Instabuy! Have been looking forward to this.
A day to be celebrated, despite the minor hickups of the Kiseki curse. Thank you XSEED and GoG !
low rated
deleted
Post edited May 03, 2017 by Fairfox
Bought. This series is excellent, and XSEED deserves an award for their commitment to bringing these games stateside.
Well when the discount will be effectively applied, it will be instabuy for me :)
Will buy it as soon as the discount is applied.
Awesome! But I'm yet to go back to the first and finish it. T_T
Gotta love TiTs! ;P

I mean, I.. I didn't even play the first one decently, c'mon!

Falci: Awesome! But I'm yet to go back to the first and finish it. T_T
Oh yep...
Post edited May 03, 2017 by vicklemos
I haven't finished SC yet, and I started playing FC again to go through them all, but I'm buying this as soon as that 10% discount shows up because I wasn't to make sure Falcom and XSEED know they have an audience here.

I don't want to see another Ys VIII going to NIS and ending up as a Steam exclusive.
YES!!!

More incentive to complete my run through both FC and SC. The 10% discount doesn't hurt to sweeten the deal even further.

6 days worth of time for the discount is very reasonable. Should be ready to hit that buy button shortly.
Post edited May 03, 2017 by TyanmirRise
Grargar: No discount applied... yet.
The discount is now here :)